Front bumper source for ARB - 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to decide and pull the trigger on one, thinking Ironman4x4, Dobinsons, or ARB. Can't seem to find much on the ARB. I like the C4 but I want some brute force protection up there. If I'm missing any chime in.

Have you looked at Metal Tech yet? Just another option... :meh:
One thing to ask about if you have Parking Assist when you purchase a front and/or rear bumper, "Are there cut outs and location points for the factory proximity sensors to mount to your (whatever company) bumpers?" Just a heads up. Metal Tech does and my proximity sensors work fine on both my front and rear MT bumpers.

Ended up going IronMan, super stoked to get it and mount it up. Looking for winch sources now ;)

Ended up going IronMan, super stoked to get it and mount it up. Looking for winch sources now ;)

I've got an Ironman Premium on the way as well. It has cutouts for the parking sensors, but someone on GXOR said they are slightly too large...may require a bit of rigging to work w/ the Lexus. I picked up an old stock Superwinch Tiger Shark 11,500 w/ synthetic rope for $580 from Autoplicity. The same winch would be ~$530 through tomorrow on eBay if the 13% back in eBay Bucks is valuable to you. Seems like a lot of folks go w/ Smittybilt as well, although the consensus seems to be Superwinch is a better winch, even though they are now owned by Westin. If you want to spend around twice as much, ComeUp and Warn make excellent options.

I love the description on the ironman website:

* Seamless integration with OEM parking sensors ensuring you can negotiate into those tight Wholefoods parking spaces.

Post pics when you guys get the bumper put on.

Yeah I've seen happy customers on the FB group so I'm optimistic. Winch is a good deal at 580, I've always wanted a WARN and would like to support an American Co. if I could but I know they're good money as well. Heard great things about ComeUp, and I'm sure the Ironman winches are decent as well.

I love the description on the ironman website:

Post pics when you guys get the bumper put on.

That's only for the premium bar which I didn't get, I got the Commercial Deluxe, not the black/chrome hybrid job on the main Ironman site. Mine I'll have to drill which isn't a huge deal but more work, just excited to retain them and have it all together!
Bullbars Aussie site

Lexus GX460 2010-13 / Prado 150 Commercial Deluxe Bull Bar (BBCD029) US site (what I've got en route)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom