Wanted Front bumper gusset plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a straight set of No. 5's on the picture below. Anyone got a pair?

Thanks,
Jon
gussets.gif

i have a pair of good used ones for $30 or a pair of new ones for $55. you pay the shipping.

I'm going to check out a pair locally this weekend, I'll let you know in a couple days. Thanks for the reply.

i have a pair of good used ones for $30 or a pair of new ones for $55. you pay the shipping.
I'm interested. Not sure if only the gusset plates will do. I had to remove a custom bumper that had been welded in and now I am left with the frame only. I may need numbers 5 and 7 on his diagram as well.

Thanks for your help,

Mauricio

Sorry, I see I forgot to reply! I was able to pick up a set without having to ship them, so don't save anything for me. Good luck with the sale.

I'm interested. Not sure if only the gusset plates will do. I had to remove a custom bumper that had been welded in and now I am left with the frame only. I may need numbers 5 and 7 on his diagram as well.

Thanks for your help,

Mauricio

i have a good used set of #5s and #7s for $50 shipped to you.
georg

I also have a set of 5s and 7s. The 5s have been powder coated black, the sevens have been blasted just a bit but need some TLC. I am up the street in Rome, GA (Sorry Georg;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom