From a Fiesta ST to a GX, the Natural Progression (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've had the wheels since 2021 and they're great. I've had no issues with the 2 valve design aside from the tire guy(s) realizing they need an extra set of valve stems.
Did you use your OEM lug nuts or have to order a different set?

Did you use your OEM lug nuts or have to order a different set?
They need the conical extended shank lug nuts similar to the picture which I think is what most aftermarket wheels for our trucks use. I ordered from Tirerack so they supplied the right size/shape Gorilla nuts but they are readily available online.

1707937775288.png

They need the conical extended shank lug nuts similar to the picture which I think is what most aftermarket wheels for our trucks use. I ordered from Tirerack so they supplied the right size/shape Gorilla nuts but they are readily available online.
Thanks for the info. I ended up ordering a set, also from tirerack and the order says the nuts are included, so we will see what I get! I went with the 'Command' and like that they are +10 offset. Plus the price was good, just under $200 a wheel, shipped.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 141915.jpg

@bandalorian, I re-read your thread and see you installed alphaequipt sliders, I had no idea they made sliders! We need to see some more pics of your rig!

@bandalorian, I re-read your thread and see you installed alphaequipt sliders, I had no idea they made sliders! We need to see some more pics of your rig!
Agree! I am contemplating your bumper and skid combo. Can we see some front shots? I’m curious how the victory bumper and bud skid pair up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom