Fresh Used Parts Cruisers- Let us know what you need! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Cruiser Corps Any chance you have front or back seat covers in this color and patttern? late 1986. Look greyish to me. They do not have to be perfect. Thanks!
IMG_3566.JPG

Appears to just be factory FJ60 material before the switch to the material that was different in the 62. Yes I should have some seat material. What all are you looking for?
Shoot me a PM when you get a chance.
Thanks Mike

Appears to just be factory FJ60 material before the switch to the material that was different in the 62. Yes I should have some seat material. What all are you looking for?
Thanks Mike

Thanks Mike! PM sent.

Thanks Mike

PM Sent

Im looking for a 1993 Land Cruiser MAF Sensor.

@Cruiser Corps Dear Mike. Any chance you have the sensor below? Its from a 1986 FJ60. Being the rookie that I am, not even sure what it is, or what it does. Could it be the 4x4 sensor? If you have a plug and play of that part, that would be great! With that broken wire, it surely does not work. Thanks! Joa

IMG_6519.jpg

Good morning, do you have the left front (drivers) motor and window regulator for a 1999 100 series build date 8/98?

Thank you, Travis.

Do you happen to have fj62 electric window controler/window lock drivers door?

Fj 62 seat covers front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom