FREE Free to a good home: 100-Series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MongooseGA

Learns things the hard way
SILVER Star
Threads
I'll be moving to a new house soon and need to clear out some stuff I've been sitting on.

OEM roof rack for 2005 LX. Please confirm compatibility for any other years or if you've got a Toyota. Galactic Gray in color. I think I have all 4 caps that cover the mounting feet. Has some scuffs. Free

OEM front skid plate. Maybe a very small amount of surface rust, but a generally rust-free truck. Has a few knocks on it from trails but still very much usable. Free

OEM 16" wheel from 2000 LC. This was the spare tire from an old truck of mine. Has tire but it's probably ancient. Free

OEM AHC height controller from the center console. Functioned perfectly when removed. Free + shipping.

Not 100-series specific: I have a set of 4 center caps from a set of Tundra steelies. Free + shipping.

Items are located north of Atlanta, first come first served. I can take pics of anything you'd like.

Last edited:
If nobody takes the rack I’ll pay shipping for the foot caps. Thanks

I’d take the switch. Can send a label

Any idea how much it may be to ship the skid plate to CT, 06812?

AHC controller switch is spoken for.

@tpscruisers Not sure, I'll have to try to find out. I'm out of town for the weekend so I'm not near it. I would prefer to just do local pickup, but will find out.

I don’t blame you. I’m in no rush. Let me know if you don’t find a local taker, then we can see if shipping is worth it.

The caps have been taken and unfortunately I just tossed the rack in to a roll off dumpster yesterday.

I haven't had time to mess with trying to find packaging for it. Working on/ moving in to a new house. I'd really prefer it just go locally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom