Wanted 100 series tow hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one in Poway. Make me an offer. I believe there is nothing wrong with it other than aged paint (scratches, etc). I believe it is not bent anywhere. I will take a picture when I am with it.

It came off a 1998 when we replaced bumper with coastal Off-road swing out.

I have one in Poway. Make me an offer. I believe there is nothing wrong with it other than aged paint (scratches, etc). I believe it is not bent anywhere. I will take a picture when I am with it.

It came off a 1998 when we replaced bumper with coastal Off-road swing out.
$40

I could probably swing by tomorrow or this weekend
There is one bend at the tow protection connection.
I could probably swing by tomorrow or this weekend
this weekend works better than tomorrow. There is a bend (I had forgot), the trailer protection is bent. I suspect it can be straightened with couple hits of sledge hammer. The photo shows the bent part as well as the unit in its entirety.

If you want it, $40 is fine.

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

IMG_2166.jpeg

There is one bend at the tow protection connection.

this weekend works better than tomorrow. There is a bend (I had forgot), the trailer protection is bent. I suspect it can be straightened with couple hits of sledge hammer. The photo shows the bent part as well as the unit in its entirety.

If you want it, $40 is fine.

View attachment 3564638

View attachment 3564639

View attachment 3564640
That's no problem.like you said Nothing a couple of swings with a sledgehammer can't fix! Lol. Let me know when I can swing out there this weekend. I definitely want it

ya its still installed, plan on taking it off this weekend. Dont ever tow anything, could use some clean up with minor crust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom