Found my new ride! Tundy#4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found my new Tundra last week and it is somewhat of a Unicorn too,at least to me!

2015 Reg Cab Long Bed 4wd 5.7 with bed already Linex'ed and ARE fiberglass lid.

This thing is a beast and not a lot of RCLB on the road in any trim.

Oh yeah

BA473042-AEAB-4C64-A0DA-7B5E645334EC.jpeg

046B8BFC-731C-4AF3-A957-9E215DC855CE.jpeg

That’s one nice truck !
Thanks!

I like it!

It cam with 2 speed wipers for some idiotic reason but I read that all it needed to get full interval wipers was a different Stalk and 10 minutes to switch them out so Yesterday I got the stalk and BAM! Interval Wipers!

The logic of omitting them from the factory build is stupid to me of course as is the fact that I don't have auto shut off headlights either which have been a fixture on every other Toyota that I have had for 30years and I have had a lot of them?

But aside from suilly things like that the truck is a Beast and yet refined at the same time.

The 5.7l motor is the s***!

I'm guessing it's an 8FT bed, but man, that looks really long!!!

How's the legroom in the single cab. Not sure if you're a tall guy or not.

I'm guessing it's an 8FT bed, but man, that looks really long!!!

How's the legroom in the single cab. Not sure if you're a tall guy or not.
Its almost unbelievable really!
I think identical front seat room to the other cab styles but more room behind the seat than any other reg cab that I have had or seen.

I also still have a 1st Gen Reg Cab and many other vehicles and though I keep trying to find something I can get comfy in for long trips which I do a lot and have always used my 1st Gen as the Benchmark there,the newer Gen Tundras have better space all around in the cab and I can actually stretch out as needed.

I actually traded my 100 to get into this one as I just could not make long trips in it without getting cramped,yes I have long legs and arms.

And yes it is an 8' bed too!

The RCLB is what makes it a Unicorn and not being White only makes it better!

That's cool. Yeah, I was in a Ford single cab last year, can't remember the year, but was surprised at the legroom. I'm 6'2" and had no issue fitting in there. The behind the seat space is awesome too. I like how truck makers are now using those places to add storage boxes and that.

That's cool. Yeah, I was in a Ford single cab last year, can't remember the year, but was surprised at the legroom. I'm 6'2" and had no issue fitting in there. The behind the seat space is awesome too. I like how truck makers are now using those places to add storage boxes and that.
i have seen an ad for them that showed a Honda Generator behind the seat!?
I can not imagine putting mine there but it is nice to know that it will fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom