For those of you on 34's and up (1 Viewer)

Do you have a Body Mount Chop? What size tires are you running?

• Yes

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No, but considering it

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • 34"

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • 35"

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • 37"+

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Fix it with an alignment

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m currently running this exact one. Been happy so far.
Good to know, havent seen much on thsi tire. Looks very promising. What is your wheel offset? These Maxxis measure wide atleast on paper they are listed at 12.1". Does this look about right? What are you seeing for tread width?

This one has got my attention at 35x11.5r17. I am not too fond of seeing a shortish 15/32" tread depth though.

View attachment 3553254

View attachment 3553255

View attachment 3553256
FWIW I’m so far happy with the Falken Wildpeak RT01. First time buying Falken for me. They’re still new so we’ll see how they wear. But they come in 11.5 wide so one of the options to consider.

IMG_4559.jpeg

Good to know, havent seen much on thsi tire. Looks very promising. What is your wheel offset? These Maxxis measure wide atleast on paper they are listed at 12.1". Does this look about right? What are you seeing for tread width?
Can’t find a tape measure for the moment.

Here is what I wrote in the tire n wheel thread when I first got it.

Actual measurements:
33.7/8 height
34.6 left to right measurement

Wheel is 17s 0 offset. Rubs kdss bolt driver side at full lock. BMC done.

Can’t find a tape measure for the moment.

Here is what I wrote in the tire n wheel thread when I first got it.

Actual measurements:
33.7/8 height
34.6 left to right measurement

Wheel is 17s 0 offset. Rubs kdss bolt driver side at full lock. BMC done.
Thanks. Appreciate it. This size will need me to install the kdss relocation bracket for sure. Which is why i am waffling on moving up from 34 to a 35" tire.

Thanks. Appreciate it. This size will need me to install the kdss relocation bracket for sure. Which is why i am waffling on moving up from 34 to a 35" tire.
A true 35 like 35x12.5 would definitely make the rub worst. Anything taller and wider than what I am currently running on would rub the kdss bolt.

After my alignment my tire barely touch the bolt. It still runs kdss bar at full turn on driver side. Alignment had the tires pulled back slightly.

I rub on my front sway bar. Have SPC UCA.

has the KDSS relocation kit damaged the bushings that you have seen?
Asking since you fully articulate the system.... I am really interested in how it preforms with the body clearances and kdss at full tuck and droop.

for me next thing will be a lift so I can fit at least 34's.. but a 35/12.5 would be ideal.. I am on RW's with 1.5" spidertrax, so an effective + 12 offset
BMC is straightforward.. and preferable if I can maintain factory alignment)
No issues yet with my bushings, I followed @linuxgod info and mounted them outside of the dealeo, def the way to go and was way easier to put back together! Slap the 35's on and just start making it work, I've run super tough trails in my setup with the 35's, works perfect! We also use it to pull our little trailer around and just mob through the dirt, goodtimes!

i-MXDvCJg-X3.jpg

I rub on my front sway bar. Have SPC UCA.
Yeah if you don’t do a kdss relo kit even 34s will contact at least slightly. 35s contacting is a given without it

Sitting on 35's, did the BMC and Slee KDSS relokit(already had it laying around), setup works perfectly!

View attachment 3294534

View attachment 3294535

View attachment 3294536

View attachment 3294537

View attachment 3294538

As I’m starting to loose my love for my 200 on 35s and want to go back to a factory wheel and 34” tires, I see yours and remind myself I have exactly what I want and why would I change.

Maybe I just need to wheel mine more and enjoy it. 🙃😆

What’s ur actual measurements after you got it on? Side to side and the tire width?
Height is a bit over 34.5” at 40psi, unloaded (meaning I’m measuring the spare). Could be 34.8 - it’s almost 35” as best I can tell with a tape measure and a t-square. Unloaded the center bulges a bit more than the edges. So the 34.8” that the manufacturer specs is probably correct at full PSI.

I didn’t measure on the vehicle as the weight deforms the tire and any measurements are meaningless IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom