For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in a 99 LX470? Cheap! Rust free, Ironman lift. 295K miles. I'd drive it anywhere, but it's a little rough around the edges. If you're interested let me know and I'll tell you all I know. I'll say $7500, but we can talk if you think you want it.
IMG_3049.jpg

Anyone interested in a 99 LX470? Cheap! Rust free, Ironman lift. 295K miles. I'd drive it anywhere, but it's a little rough around the edges. If you're interested let me know and I'll tell you all I know. I'll say $7500, but we can talk if you think you want it.
View attachment 3205698
Define “rough around the edges”

I was eventually going to do a sale ad, but in a nutshell... Body is good, no repaints that I can tell. Rear passenger door has a wave in it like maybe there was a dent that was pushed out. Both bumper covers are beat up. I had planned on new bumpers anyway. Rear passenger window doesn't work. PO said it was a relay. The climate control portion occasionally loses power. I haven't figured that one out yet. There's a guy on ebay that rebuilds them that I was planning on sending it to. Park brake cable is frozen so you'll have to replace that or find an inspection guy that will ignore that.
Runs and drives nice. I put SPC upper control arms on it.

Shot in the dark here.

Looking for a tire swing out rear bumper for an fzj80. Prefer a 4x4 labs one because my LX450 already has the frame cut for it but open to other workable options.

In the DFW area but can travel to a certain extent.

Shot in the dark here.

Looking for a tire swing out rear bumper for an fzj80. Prefer a 4x4 labs one because my LX450 already has the frame cut for it but open to other workable options.

In the DFW area but can travel to a certain extent.
I have a custom rear bumper in Austin. Pm me

Free: Everything left over after you convert an 71 FJ to disc brakes.
Knuckles, birfields, drums, ,course spline axle ends, warn locking hubs etc. Located near white rock lake.

I need a late model (77 & up) drivers side hardtop panel, with or without glass.
PM me.

I need a late model (77 & up) drivers side hardtop panel, with or without glass.
PM me.
How good are you needing?
The one with the vent window at rear?
complete rust free?

Selling the LX. Will post up next week in the for sale section here on mud. Turn Key. Clean out the dirt, the rest is included. Flat tow. Rubithon ready.
1997 LX, 3X locked. 250K miles-ish
ARB Tent
Road Runner storage boxes
High Lift Jack
Prinsu roof rack
ARB Front bumper modified for flat tow.
10K Warn winch.
Vacuum assist Floor mounted braking system for flat tow
New Seats - 3 years old. Very good condition
New steering wheel cover - 2 years
Kenwood receiver
ARB fridge, sliding mount on tool box
Bed mounted Tool Drawer
Extremely expensive battery... purchased for Rubicon, dual purpose
Solar charging matt
SLEE Sliders
SLEE t-case armor
Custom rear bumper with swing out
BFG AT - 3 years old. 35"
5.29 Gears
2.5" OME medium springs. 2 years old...
Rad Flo 2.5" reservoir adjustable shocks custom tuned by Shock Jesus in Carson City
Heavy duty steering components from Marlin via Georges New for Rubithon 33.
Heavy duty rear sway bar with HD mounts
Heavy duty rear bump stops
Portable air tank.

Shoot me a text or call. I can provide as many pics as needed.. Or we can meet, and you can have a look. 715.410.Zero.6.14

$25K

Currently located in San Antonio. Will be in the region until mid May. If you're attending the Round Up feel free to have a look, take it for a drive. I would be 100% confident driving this to Cali running the con and driving it back. Super solid, drives amazing... Like any vehicle made in 1997 it has its quirks... but it starts every time and is a joy to drive, on, or off road. Selling as this rig does not fit our lifestyle currently... We dont use it...

Rubithon flex.JPG

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

full moon flex2.JPG

Wyoming.JPG

Does anyone have factory 20" LX wheels they are selling around Houston? Maybe even factory LC 18s?
Weighing some options....

Thanks!

BD1D5E6F-4E93-4E2B-BD9F-C64064585195.jpeg

Here’s my dirty spare after getting a full-size replacement. The other four takeoffs have center caps

Looking for 100 series roofrack load bars. If anyone has replaced or removed their rack, I'm interested in a cross bar or two. I just got an awning and want a third bar to have enough span on the awning and keep a shorter span for my traction boards and shovel.
I have 2 of these if you’re still looking.

View attachment 3319576
Here’s my dirty spare after getting a full-size replacement. The other four takeoffs have center caps

Hey man thanks! Ive found something that works better for my taste but if things should fall through i will def take a look.

For sale:
Warn ZEON 10-S 10000lb Recovery Winch with Spydura Synthetic Rope. I ran this on my crawler for a while. Used just a handful of times. Local pickup only. Posting here first before I throw it out on marketplace. $ 900

IMG_9771.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a set of OME 2863 springs to help with my new rear bumper. I have 2865s right now, but I need the extra height/spring rate to balance out the bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom