For Sale/Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy New Year Low Country Landcruiser folks. Cleaning out my garage and figured I'd offer up some parts FREE TO GOOD HOME. I get up to Mt. P Cars and Coffee fairly often if I am home and am happy to bring them to you there.

100 Series Brake pads - lots of life left. Swapped out everything when I did front wheel bearings since I had the hubs off. Stopped fine, but didn't want to use old pads with new rotors.

100 Series Radiator - Swapped entire cooling system a couple of weeks after I bought the truck when I did timing belt, water pump etc. It cooled fine with no issues. Fins were actually in better shape than the new radiator put on.

40 Series Clutch Master and Slave - I don't know if these can be rebuilt, but if so, you would have new parts for the cost of only the seals. I just replaced them both with new Aisin parts.

I'll keep these until the end of January and if I don't hear from anyone I will bin them.

Cheers,
Jason

100 Series Brake Pads.jpg

100 Series Radiator.jpg

40 Clutch Hydralics.jpg

Happy New Year Low Country Landcruiser folks. Cleaning out my garage and figured I'd offer up some parts FREE TO GOOD HOME. I get up to Mt. P Cars and Coffee fairly often if I am home and am happy to bring them to you there.

100 Series Brake pads - lots of life left. Swapped out everything when I did front wheel bearings since I had the hubs off. Stopped fine, but didn't want to use old pads with new rotors.

100 Series Radiator - Swapped entire cooling system a couple of weeks after I bought the truck when I did timing belt, water pump etc. It cooled fine with no issues. Fins were actually in better shape than the new radiator put on.

40 Series Clutch Master and Slave - I don't know if these can be rebuilt, but if so, you would have new parts for the cost of only the seals. I just replaced them both with new Aisin parts.

I'll keep these until the end of January and if I don't hear from anyone I will bin them.

Cheers,
Jason

View attachment 1867667

View attachment 1867668

View attachment 1867671
I'll take the radiator if still available. I can meet you at C&C this Saturday, 1/5/18 if it works for you. Thanks

Figure I'll start local, and branch out from here... I'm looking for a lower hatch (unicorn) for my 60. Does anyone have one that they're willing to part with, or know Iif a good source? Thanks

-Jason

There's a guy in the upstate that might be cutting the roof off of a 60 / 62.
He may have one, check Upstate Cruisers

I have a buddy that is looking for a 60/62.
Just let him know.
Maybe Sunday

1985ish 60 for sale. It's rusted up and does not run. Belongs to the owner's of my company, they just want it gone. Located in Mt. Pleasant, can come look at it during normal business hours. Will need to bring a trailer should you want to buy it. As far as price, make an offer and I'll pass it on to them (I have no clue what rusted/parts 60's go for). I have additional photos, just let me know, thanks.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

I don't really need another project, but I'll take a look at it anyway. Where is it, I'm Mt. P

1985ish 60 for sale. It's rusted up and does not run. Belongs to the owner's of my company, they just want it gone. Located in Mt. Pleasant, can come look at it during normal business hours. Will need to bring a trailer should you want to buy it. As far as price, make an offer and I'll pass it on to them (I have no clue what rusted/parts 60's go for). I have additional photos, just let me know, thanks.

View attachment 1898064

View attachment 1898065

View attachment 1898066

View attachment 1898067

View attachment 1898068

Truck still available?

For sale: 1997 4Runner Limited, 3.4L, rear diff lockers

This is my son's truck that he bought about a year ago. He's now in the Army and wants me to sell it for him. The odometer is broken, but based on PO and timing belt date, it has about 220K miles. A/C works well, diff lockers engage. The bad: ABS light is on (probably a sensor), sun roof tilts open but doesn't slide open, power seat is in-op, no radio, cosmetics of a 22 year old truck.

Ideal for daily driver and/or wheeling rig. Given the lockers, I'd rather sell it to someone who wants to wheel it. $5,000

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

I drove it, it drives and runs very well

Any details? Engine? Options?

Any chance you could post the VIN?

I drove it, it drives and runs very well

Are y'all talking about the same vehicle?

Last edited:
No, the 4rnr

1994 FJ80 TRIPLE LOCKED & LOADED - FREE TO A GOOD HOME - $9,500 Adoption fee, OBO

My son’s mall crawling days are over. Actually, he’s still in high school, and never crawled at the mall....I drove it to the mall. He’s got a friggin 4.77 GPA and wanted a Mustang... so the TLC days are numbered.

Up for sale is a very nice, clean, straight southern truck, rust free (except the ball on the stock hitch and some surface rust on the exhaust system), garage kept (recently) FJ80. Truck was wheeled ONCE (by me), and performed flawlessly. OK, it was only Hurricanese Creek trail, and a RAV4 would have been fine except for the one hole.... There’s no need for me to brag on it - it’s an -80.... it was the Great White Hype... his Yeti... but now this truck can be yours, or hers... you missed it for Valentines Day, but Memorial Day is coming. I’m putting the money into my -40. Vintage Air, rear locker install, motor refresh.... maybe an LS1 swap.... never mind that....

The short story....

I bought the truck for him to drive in high school. I bought it because y’all showed me how bad ass (and woefully slow) an -80 is. He never got a speeding ticket in it. Hell, the po-po never even gave him a second look.... I wanted it for me, but I had a plan.... now the plan has run full course. Purchased with 298k miles I think... I wasn’t worried; Marshall has over 400k on one.
  1. Front knuckles rebuilt, <5k miles ago - because they leak, eventually.
  2. Radiator replaced, last year. Didn’t want to, but it gave up the ghost, so...
  3. New interior - leather &cushions. Front and middle row. Feels like the S American seamstresses did a phenomenal job. 3rd row is in the closet, and looks like new (as do most). Third row will be included in the sale, I don’t need them either.
  4. Throttle cable assembly replaced @ LexTech - because Glenn knows what he’s doing like no ones business - and I wanted it done right.
  5. PHH replaced @ 300k miles. While it was at Lex Tech - see explanation above about Glenn knowing his s***.
  6. Truck has @ 313,000 miles but looks like 113k miles. Sure, some of the pi striping is missing, but how would you look after 300k miles driving with your head out the window? OK, then.
  7. All windows work. And all windows are original Toyota glass (well, maybe not ‘Original’ - I’m the 5th owner.
  8. Antenna works - but my wife recommends lowering it before driving it thru an automatic car wash... SMDH
  9. Sunroof works - tilt and slide, no leaks. NO, she knows to close the sunroof at the car wash... the antennae surprised her.
  10. Yes, the AC works. And it will drip condensate on your flip flop Wearing GF in the passenger seat as it blows cold air....
  11. Yes, the LOCKERS WORK; NO - I didn’t 7 wire it - it came like this from Mr Toyota himself.
    1. Not that you’ll need them, it’s an 80.... it’ll drive thru hell in 4H. But not until you hand over the benjamins.
    2. Glenn replaced the ‘actuator’ when we bought the truck. See #4 and #5 again.
  12. Truck will have a full tank of gas, so you can get half way to where your going. Bring $20 to get rest of way.
  13. Truck has an aftermarket head unit with back up camera - so they didn’t ding up the back bumper at the mall.
Posting to LCLC, Upstate and ONSC sites for one week. I have more pics. Including the undercarriage, which is dirty, because my 17 yo son doesn’t understand “wash the truck, REALLY GOOD’ before I take pics to sell it.

* No tire kicking, the General Grabber red letter tires are bad ass, no need to poke the bear. No low ball offers. I’ll respond, but it won’t be cordial. I’m not giving the truck away, if I don’t sell it, i’ll be driving it also because this truck should have been named Truck Norris....

BC82C32B-8AFC-4324-A4BB-EDC0EFA06620.jpeg

C9DFE975-F6F2-4A2A-A8CD-995ACE62ED5B.jpeg

A4A20E75-D666-4FB9-A4F4-04E6EA44FB84.jpeg

C5D6E928-88DD-448D-8E83-682F0AC3893C.jpeg

04818DB9-A2C3-4622-AFCC-EDE687A00817.jpeg

1994 FJ80 TRIPLE LOCKED & LOADED
This truck belonged to my neighbor who was a sales manager at Toyota, both both RH & FA. It was a trade-in to the dealer and he jumped on it. One of his mechanics started in the early 1990s and always liked working on the 80s, and he was the one who maintained it. I have since forgiven Erik for buying this one from under my nose. This is a well maintained rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom