For Sale/Wanted To Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anyone interested in my old Roof racks/ surf racks? They’re made with marks off-road mounts. Not in perfect condition but solid. I’m thinking about just selling the mounts on the general forum, but thought I’d see if anyone local wants them whole. I’m not sure if these are a direct fit on a standard 40, since mine has the arkana conversion and has a custom roof. Let me know if anyone is interested, I could probably bring them up to Charleston sometime if someone wants them.
How about $75
273805F8-7AF4-4C2D-853E-2DB2DF445025.jpeg
A5DEB161-E1BF-47C7-BBD4-6A0730A9CABC.jpeg

My '94 is parked at Zipps Auto, it runs, but is bellowing white smoke. They need to pull the head off, but suspect its the head gasket. It looks like the engine swap project has been moved to the front burner.

Is anyone interested in a "gently used" 1FZ-FE w/240K miles?

That sux Beau... Mine also needs the Head gasket done. But looks like ill be trading it in when times comes instead.. Just trying to keep it running as long as i can..

Anyone around the low country have any spare OEM nuts and bolts they need to get rid of? Trying to piece this troopy back together and it's missing a lot of the little random 10 and 12 mm bolts.

I sourced an assortment off of ebay to put the chick'n back together...around $20

Anyone around the low country have any spare OEM nuts and bolts they need to get rid of? Trying to piece this troopy back together and it's missing a lot of the little random 10 and 12 mm bolts.
I have replaced a lot of my bolts over the years fastnal, ace hardware has been a good source for me. I personally wouldn’t trust used hardware unless I knew the source

Have 3 18" Tundra Rims w/center caps. Picture shows 4 but one has been spoken for locally. Tires are not good, ok for spares. Selling individually for $40 each or bundle option for all 3 at $90. Am in Greenville, SC near Trollhole's and could pretty easily get them to Charleston.
Was going to put them on the '98 but found five 200 series rims with great tires for a deal in Atlanta.

IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg

I've got a cosmetic blemished shackle mount for a 60, 80, or 100 from Trail Tailor with a pair of 10.9 14mm x 1.5 mm x 40mm bolts and flat washers to fit the 100 series.
Tow Points - 60 80 100 Series

The tow point is powder coated red and was sold as scratch and dent but looks great to me. I guess I just have low standards. LOL! I was only able to use one of the pair since my passenger side recovery hook and frame was bent. 60s and 80s will need 12mm x1.25 bolts for installation. I will sell the single tow point and pair of mounting bolts for $35. I can deliver them the next time I am down in Charleston for a club meeting. If no one speaks up and wants them locally I will ship for $40. Shackle is not included!.
IMG_1346.jpg
IMG_1348.jpg

Have 3 18" Tundra Rims w/center caps. Picture shows 4 but one has been spoken for locally. Tires are not good, ok for spares. Selling individually for $40 each or bundle option for all 3 at $90. Am in Greenville, SC near Trollhole's and could pretty easily get them to Charleston.
Was going to put them on the '98 but found five 200 series rims with great tires for a deal in Atlanta.

View attachment 1640161 View attachment 1640162

These are sold but I do have five 16" rims with General Grabber tires on 4 with about 10k miles of tread left and the spare is a nice Michelin LTX from my 100 series. Note that 4 rims and center caps have been painted black and 5th/spare is still silver. Asking $200 for all 5.
100 series rims1.jpg
100 series rims2.jpg

I have the 3rd row seats from my lx450 if anyone wants them. I never use them and want the space back in my garage . They are oak in color and in perfect shape .
How much do you want for them @excessive ? can you PM me pics? I may be interested, but not sure if the color will work with my 81.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom