For Sale/Wanted To Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

almost a parts truck, though

I've got a '79 frame, with title

If you need detailing my buddy david is the man. He clayed and waxed my fj43, doesn't even look like the same cruiser now. He's a marine veteran and a current Summerville fireman. If you need anything hit him up, he'll even come to your job.
23wqqmg.jpg

pictures or it didn't happen

I will today, by time he finished it was dark out. Just really impressed with this guy, he's fresh out the marines and went right back into a service job (fireman). On top of all that he's started his own business and his attention to detail is insane. Really wish big things for this guy. His mobile detailing van is awesome, and the amount of equipment he has.

Last edited:
It sure does ...I like how it can do flips, also

I've got a front HP land cruiser elocker third and a rear 4runnder elocker third that I was going to use for a SAS swap back when I had a mini truck. No need for them now. Both are 4.10

Asking 700 for LC third and 500 for the 4Runner third or 1,000 for both. Think I have a LC control module too.

Also have a 40 series drop down tailgate. Asking $400?

H41 trans $675

Rockwell 10 inch bandsaw. I have no use for this and am not really sure what it is worth. $250??
I'm not in need of one, but horsepower and total length of band is important to know. The old Rockwells were good.

Between the bandsaw and the snow shovel, I'm not sure why you feel the bandsaw is less useful. Maybe I should check the weather.

Hm

I'm not in need of one, but horsepower and total length of band is important to know. The old Rockwells were good.

Between the bandsaw and the snow shovel, I'm not sure why you feel the bandsaw is less useful. Maybe I should check the weather.
The snow shovel is actually great for leaves and pine straw

The snow shovel is actually great for leaves and pine straw
Let me know how the snow blower works for you.

BTW, we're going to fine you if you don't pick an avatar, its not like you don't have 7 Land Cruisers and a LC OCD garage with good avatar material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom