For Sale / Wanted To Buy (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for a full set of body mounts for a 60 or 62. PM me.

Anyone looking for a winch? I have a 9K Warn and found a bumper I want for my truck that comes with an 8K Warn. (The guy wont split them.) I cannot use both winches and I cant afford to buy the bumper and winch (and keep both). Would anyone be interested in one of them? I am thinking in the $350-400 range? I would need to do this one day early this week before the bumper is sold. I am hopefully headed to Charleston one day this week as well.

I am interested can you email me some pics and a little more information on which one you want to sell?

Edit: just got off the phone he already sold it :( maybe next time.

Last edited:
2F short block motor out of a 76 40 IIRC.

Low compression, turns over by hand. Looks like there is some rust on the cylinder walls. Great rebuild candidate.

Also head off of a 2F from a 76 55. Head was 'peened' to get the valves to seat properly. I would NOT run this head on a Cruiser but it does have some parts...or a paper weight...or just more 'Cruiser Junk' to tick off your wife.

FREE to a UC member - come and get it within a week or they both go to the scrap yard. I have to make room in my garage.

The valve cover and oil pan are worth your trip on the 2F - but ya gotta take both the whole 2f and head. Bring an engine hoist.

John, there's one similar for sale on the LCLC side

Rick I am getting stocker powdercoated- mine are 15x8 with I think 3.5 offset (they fit a 60) if you interested let me know as I am going to sell them.

Thanks Adam. I can't do 15's on the FJC, won't fit over the calipers - 16 is as small as I can go. Need somewhere btw 4 - 4.5" backspacing.

Also, for any other offerers, I'm not interested in stock FJC alloys, unless they are the ones that look like the old 80 series - five spoke dished - I think they came with the Trail Teams edition.

Would 16x7 work? If so, the tacomas had a few options in the 4-5" backspace range...

IH8MUD.com - View Single Post - Biography of a Bull for reference. I was looking for some Tundra wheels that should have been 4" backspace, but ended up with these for $100 for the set. Might work for you...

anybody need:

-- fresh, rebuilt 2F head (375)
-- fj62 front axle housing (50)
-- fj62 inner axles + birfields (100)
-- 80 series rear axle w/ e-locker and harness (800)

i'm heading to greenville this weekend from nashville and can toss any of this in the truck for the ride down.

let me know ASAP at malphrusoxide@gmail.com or call me on my cell (eight six four nine eight five two oh oh one)

jonathan

anybody need:

-- fresh, rebuilt 2F head (375)
-- fj62 front axle housing (50)
-- fj62 inner axles + birfields (100)
-- 80 series rear axle w/ e-locker and harness (800)

i'm heading to greenville this weekend from nashville and can toss any of this in the truck for the ride down.

let me know ASAP at malphrusoxide@gmail.com or call me on my cell (eight six four nine eight five two oh oh one)

jonathan

Wish I would have know you were headed this way this soon. I had a few things over on Tenn Offroad near you, but could not get over to get them. Have a safe trip!

?Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom