For Sale / Wanted To Buy (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1FZFE motor/trans/T-case from 97 80 series, 190K miles $1,700.00

PM me

NV4500 with adapter to 60 series split case.
Trans was rebuilt and purchased from AA, 2,000 miles on it
makes typical noise in 5th gear, owner opted for a new Tremec

$1,800.00

PM me

I have two brand new Michelin Primacy XC 275/65 R18 that I don't need. Retail looks to be $200+ per tire....$300 for both.

I’m still looking for a roll bar for my 77 FJ40. I found one in Wisconsin, but Inam hoping to find one a little closer or one that could be mudshipped to The Carolina Relic Run or GSMTR.

I have at least three of these military Hardigg Pelican cases that i thought i would post here locally. I have used them for some heavy duty missions over the years with everything from sensitive electronics to dive gear. They are stackable and can be sinched down to roof racks, thrown in a boat or C-130. $25 each. Located between Greenville and Spartanburg near Greer.

IMG_20220306_125329027.jpg

IMG_20220309_170951006.jpg

Last edited:
I have at least three of these military Hardigg Pelican cases that i thought i would post here locally. I have used them for some heavy duty missions over the years with everything from sensitive electronics to dive gear. They are stackable and can be sinched down to roof racks, thrown in a boat or C-130. $25 each. Located between Greenville and Spartanburg near Greer.

View attachment 2946659

I'll take all 3! Pm sent

Glad I was told about this. Planning on doing the water pump and some other stuff when We replace the radiator on the 200. Already have the radiator and hoses. Just have to get a serpentine belt and the time to work on it
DA786594-B061-4993-95B2-1E4A8419A76B.jpeg

View attachment 2946659

View attachment 2947659
Still have any of these?

Cleaning out some stuff....anyone in need of an 80 series stock front bumper? Also have a 60/62 series white front valence (small strip between grill and bumper).

For sale $500

71 hard top. Does come with 2 fiberglass tops which you will need to make one because one has the driver side corner broken off.

It has some rust but def salvageable. But it beats buying one that is super nice for $3k or whatever they are going for now.
It is missing the metal piece that the fiberglass gets glued to and that attaches to the sides.

View attachment 2840528

Hey guys, I'm Ryan Kuykendall from Knoxville TN and I'm looking for a fiberglass top cap for my 40 project. Need the front 3/4 or so to stretch the one I'm getting locally. It has a sunroof and I'll be using the back 3/4 to stretch it. PM me if you know of anyone who might have one
20220414_212105.jpg

I have a fiberglass top you can have. It is in bad shape but you are tearing it apart anyway. FREE

I have a few items to clear out of the garage
1. White 100 series LX front bumper cover. No cracks, just wear/stone chips. Comes with fog lights. Also have the metal bumper that goes behind it
2. New roller fairlead
3. 94' 5/16" winch cable. Brand new, never used. Went with synthetic line.
4. Universal winch mount. I was going to do hidden winch, but went with TJM bumper after moving to deer country.
5. 100 series steering wheel. Not great condition, but if you're looking to wrap yours, maybe you can do this one and not have any down time with your rig.

Open to offers or trades on everything. Very willing to give cruiserheads a deal.

I'm in Chapin, SC and I work in downtown Columbia. I can meet part way to Greenville, possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom