For Sale / Wanted To Buy (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ISO Anyone have one of these I can rent or buy off them? Just need it to get my crank bolt torqued to spec on my tundra
IMG_7138.png

I'm looking for a winch bumper for my 2000 LX470 , and potentially a rear bumper with tire carrier as well if anyone is looking to sell one.

I also have an old school 60 Series bumper that will fit a Warn 8274 that I am going to sell and have an extra 8274 that needs a bit of work that I can work into the deal as well.

I'm also currently building a 40 series and would love bumpers front and rear for it as well.

Third, I have 4plus sliders that the previous owner bedlined. I ordered and have new plates that weld onto the Fram from them as well. I am open to do some trading too.

I'm looking for a winch bumper for my 2000 LX470 , and potentially a rear bumper with tire carrier as well if anyone is looking to sell one.

I also have an old school 60 Series bumper that will fit a Warn 8274 that I am going to sell and have an extra 8274 that needs a bit of work that I can work into the deal as well.

I'm also currently building a 40 series and would love bumpers front and rear for it as well.

Third, I have 4plus sliders that the previous owner bedlined. I ordered and have new plates that weld onto the Fram from them as well. I am open to do some trading too.
I'm interested in the 60 bumper and winch. Could you PM me details?

I’m interested in the sliders. Mind sending some pics?

Hello everyone! I am looking for a full length Safari Snorkel for my 1998 100 Series or a "Land Cruiser" branded one.

Also in the market for a drawer system and either an ARB or Dobinsons front bumper if anyone local has one.

Thanks in advance.

Mom's husband passed earlier this week. Helping her with selling some things....anyone in need of a wheelchair minivan? Currently in Hixson, TN (Chattanooga)

For those that don’t cruise the ONSC classifieds ….

1995 80 parts and parting list :

-White line sway bar. Rear. $250 (pending)
-Delta vehicle systems panhard bracket. $250 (pending)
-Safari snorkel and fender. $250
-OEM radiator. Red only. Approx 5yr/15k miles. $250
-ProCar (scat) lumbar seats. $600. (Pending)
-rear calipers and pads OEM under 2k miles $200
-rear lower control arms extended 5/8”. DOM sleeves. Newer oem bushings. $150 (pending)
-rear driveshaft. 1/4” DOM tube. OEM joints feel good. Don’t recall time of replacement. After 2016 Slight out of balance. Small vibrations above 70mph. Great wheeler shaft to swap in $100
-gas tank pump and skid. $200 (pending)
-yoda tech under hood light $25 (pending)
-very recent OEM front calipers/pads $250
- e locker guards f/r. $50 ea
-rear taillights $50 each (sold)
-OEM diff switch and harness $100
- 308 stainless EMS over the frame rail exhaust and Magnaflow SS muffler $100
- EMS stainless y pipe and gutted cat $50
-Magnaflow y pipe and single cat $100
-(5) 315 BFG (4km/1ko) in CE wheels $700 (sold)
- slee step sliders $500 (pending)
- slinky 75mm heavy REAR springs and shocks $600
-2 pass doors. Tailgate. Hatch (pending). $200/ea
-1/4” aluminum tailgate cover $100
-James baroud discovery RTT with cold weather kit $1200
-front runner RTT quick release sys. $250
-ARB awning. 8x8. $200. See following post
-pair of oak OEM non droopy visors $60
(Edit: looks like airbag chem burned the suede a little price adjusted)
-SOR cargo area carpet. Great shape. Oak. $120
-homemade wooden drawer sys $100
-front runner 14gal water tank $175

Bigger items first but if you have small odds n ends let me know as well. PM is best.

For those that don’t cruise the ONSC classifieds ….

1995 80 parts and parting list :

-White line sway bar. Rear. $250 (pending)
-Delta vehicle systems panhard bracket. $250 (pending)
-Safari snorkel and fender. $250
-OEM radiator. Red only. Approx 5yr/15k miles. $250
-ProCar (scat) lumbar seats. $600. (Pending)
-rear calipers and pads OEM under 2k miles $200
-rear lower control arms extended 5/8”. DOM sleeves. Newer oem bushings. $150 (pending)
-rear driveshaft. 1/4” DOM tube. OEM joints feel good. Don’t recall time of replacement. After 2016 Slight out of balance. Small vibrations above 70mph. Great wheeler shaft to swap in $100
-gas tank pump and skid. $200 (pending)
-yoda tech under hood light $25 (pending)
-very recent OEM front calipers/pads $250
- e locker guards f/r. $50 ea
-rear taillights $50 each (sold)
-OEM diff switch and harness $100
- 308 stainless EMS over the frame rail exhaust and Magnaflow SS muffler $100
- EMS stainless y pipe and gutted cat $50
-Magnaflow y pipe and single cat $100
-(5) 315 BFG (4km/1ko) in CE wheels $700 (sold)
- slee step sliders $500 (pending)
- slinky 75mm heavy REAR springs and shocks $600
-2 pass doors. Tailgate. Hatch (pending). $200/ea
-1/4” aluminum tailgate cover $100
-James baroud discovery RTT with cold weather kit $1200
-front runner RTT quick release sys. $250
-ARB awning. 8x8. $200. See following post
-pair of oak OEM non droopy visors $60
(Edit: looks like airbag chem burned the suede a little price adjusted)
-SOR cargo area carpet. Great shape. Oak. $120
-homemade wooden drawer sys $100
-front runner 14gal water tank $175

Bigger items first but if you have small odds n ends let me know as well. PM is best.
Got a picture of your Drawer system?

Got a picture of your Drawer system?
Best I got at the moment.
Back half fits behind 2nd row
Front half take the space of 2nd row

Bolts did pull through rear floor but a scab of sheet metal would fix that.

IMG_6746.jpeg

Mud brothers i am looking for a spare t-case for 95-97 Lx450/FZJ80 for a bench build. I know somebody has one sitting !!!!

Mud brothers i am looking for a spare t-case for 95-97 Lx450/FZJ80 for a bench build. I know somebody has one sitting !!!!
Will you be at Relic? I have one

I busted a tire at CRR and will be getting a new set Monday. I'll have 3 used 285/75R16 KM2s date code 1814 (and one even older that was the spare). Will likely let Discount Tire dispose of them unless someone can use them.

tire1.jpg

tire2.jpg

tire3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom