For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Off Road Trailer box, looks like an M416, made from wood, you need your own trailer frame, THIS IS BOX ONLY.
Top opens from the right side, there is a shelve storage area for small still and one for a pop up tent, the tail gate can be used as a table, the box needs some TLC.
$750 OBO

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a ton of tools that I am going to be selling. Boxes for sale also. Father in law passed away and we are cleaning stuff out. Almost all of the tools are Snap-on, there is seriously too much here to list. I figured if any of you are looking for tools you can let me know an I will tell you if i have it. I have been selling the snap on stuff for half what it would cost to replace it. If someone is wanting to buy a large amount I would sell at a better price. Thanks.

snap on 1.JPG

snap on 2.JPG

snap on 3.JPG

snap on 4.JPG

snap on 5.JPG

Sorry to hear you had a death in the family.

I'm definitely interested in tools

What do you have in Torque Wrenches?
1/2" deep sockets?
Metric standard sockets?
1/2" extensions
Hex head drive sockets?

If possible I'd look over for anything that would complement my needs.

Sorry to hear you had a death in the family.

I'm definitely interested in tools

What do you have in Torque Wrenches?
1/2" deep sockets?
Metric standard sockets?
1/2" extensions
Hex head drive sockets?

If possible I'd look over for anything that would complement my needs.

Thank you.
I have all of what your looking for. I have some torque wrenches and torque meters both snap on. If you want you can come over and just look at everything I have and pick what you like. It's all in aztec. I can meet over there most weekends and any weekday after 5:30.

Sorry to hear about your father in law, I am sure I could use something, but don't know what, can you have too many tools

DBA Rotors for 2001-2002 4Runner 4792S (cryo-treated)

I bought these for my 80 based on bad fitment info from an online reseller. Had them shipped directly to a cryo-treatment shop, then when I received them I discovered that they won't fit. The reseller won't accept the return, so I'm stuck with some really nice rotors that I can't use.

These are the front rotors for 2001-2002 4Runner. (From DBA USA Catalog, but Slee says they fit 1996-2002)

These sell online for $160-$175 each, plus shipping (not including the cryo-treatment).

I'm asking $200 for the pair. Open to trading for something that I can actually use (80 parts, tools, guns, gear).

Last edited:
80 series PS running board and brackets.

Free if someone can use any part of it.

Rear 2 brackets are really clean, front has some surface rust. Will go in the recycle bin on Monday if nobody claims it.

20180809_180107.jpg

20180809_183105.jpg

SOLD

I've got a NIB 40" light bar I'd let go for $50. Its nothing special just big and bright. All of the individual LED's are the distance or "pencil" pattern I got it that way to minimize hood reflection. But never installed it, just test fired it with a jump box.

Last edited:
SOLD

I'm going to be putting my RTT system up on the market 12/1/18 after our final trip this season. It's been on my truck since March of 2016. I've ordered a Ruggedized Autana 4 for next year as my wife wants the larger tent. While my current tent will fit 3 people its much more comfortable for 2. And our son kicks a lot in his sleep.

Link to current tent Ruggedized Series Autana 3

My system includes the following:
Tepui Ruggedized Autana 3 - orange
Tepui 6' Awning - orange
Luxury Mattress
Awning Extension - orange

It should be noted this Autana 3 tent predates the "sky" feature windows in the roof of the tent and the "zippergimp" system Personally I don't see the point of those windows but Tepui has since added them to all models. Also the orange color is not listed on my pre-season order sheet, so I don't know if it will be available moving forward.

MSRP on all this would be approx $3200 + freight/sales tax

I'm thinking $2100 for the lot of it. Local pick-up only. PM if interested

Last edited:
FREE

I'm giving away some perfectly useful junk that I don't need to move across the county. I know you guys probably have the same items in your scrap pile, but you never know. All parts were pulled from my '93.

Stock springs

Running boards, including the front plastic bits to connect to the fender flares.

There's some other non-LC junk on the Facebook garage sale page.

Thanks for looking!

ISO Roller Fairlead

I just realized mine is missing a roller. Anyone have an old one collecting dust? I’d love to use this as an excuse to upgrade to synth but $ is tight these days.

Thanks for looking!

914F4A14-9DA5-4485-8088-2F4B1622D3B5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom