For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FS - 2-Ton cable puller (come along)

Wyeth Scott cable puller. Cannot remember if it has 20 or 30 ft of cable.

http://www.wyeth-scott.com/models.asp

Model 2-20-SLT (20ft of cable)
or
Model 2-30-SLT (30ft of cable)

Asking $100 (used once). Retails for ~$220

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Free liquids

Free -

One each of:
  • Starter fluid
  • Marvel Mystery Oil
  • High Tack gasket sealant
  • Copper gasket spray

1/2 to full bottles.

SOLD

I have a NIB National Luna Dual Battery kit. It has a surface mount monitor. MSRP is $395. Looking for $300 cash.

info here: National Luna

I'll try to get some pictures up tonight. But its in new condition so link above is what you get.

IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG

Last edited:
Anybody have an extra rear driveshaft from an 80 they would be willing to sell or trade? I have a line on a new Toyota OEM unit for $500+ shipping, but after my wife's reaction to the $$$ spent on my re-gear and some other spending recently, spending another $500 will go over like a fart in a space suit.

Anything you find used is going to be 20 years old and probably going to need u-joints and a new slip joint. I'd just get that new one or have your current rebuilt.

I have my trail spare you could borrow in a pinch. But it is one one part I carry as it's my most probable trail break. So I'm not willing to part with it.

Last edited:
Thanks Corbet, that approach makes a lot of sense. I ordered a new shaft from Toyota today, so hopefully this one stays together long enough for the new one to get here. If not, I may take you up on borrowing your spare.

double cardan rear driveshaft for an 80: Trade for an OEM?

My 80's PO was planning to go with a 6" lift (only did 4") and had a double cardan rear driveshaft built. The U joints went out recently, and rather than try to figure out what parts I needed, I just bought a new OEM shaft.

I'm looking to trade this for an OEM shaft if anyone local has one and is interested. If not I'll post on the main Mud parts section, but wanted to give our local members first crack at it.

U joints still need to be replaced, but it's otherwise in good shape. Shaft was built by a custom shop in Houston in November 2014.

upload_2017-7-12_16-5-21.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom