For Sale Section (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have once again flip flopped on what I want. If I could find a clean gx470 I would be interested.

maybe?? same deal on the front of the rear view mirrors?
Yeah. It’s like that crap Toyota put in front of the rear wheel wells on some of their trucks.

1622516323162.jpeg

^Which I have removed cleanly with a heat gun, so maybe the GX can be cleaned up.

This is a reasonable price for a GX, and the mileage is okay. It doesn't have the VVT 4.7 in it but it does have a trans dipstick.
I had to Google that. It looks like the vvt motor gets oil leaks and the other motor is preferable? I would really like to find a gx460 just to avoid the timing belt, but the 470 does look a while lot better. Imo.

I had to Google that. It looks like the vvt motor gets oil leaks and the other motor is preferable? I would really like to find a gx460 just to avoid the timing belt, but the 470 does look a while lot better. Imo.

The 460 has a stronger rear axle also. The 2010-2013 460's look okay to me but I agree on the newer ones. Not a fan of the front end.

My phone spying on me showed me an add with a mechanic pitching pull apart and how she found 4runners and a Supra at one. I searched the ones in alabama for Toyota’s and saw this in Montgomery. I don’t have the platform and live 3 hours away so not useful to me.

A6E188E7-A2C3-40DA-81A4-9F986074CDA5.png

My phone spying on me showed me an add with a mechanic pitching pull apart and how she found 4runners and a Supra at one. I searched the ones in alabama for Toyota’s and saw this in Montgomery. I don’t have the platform and live 3 hours away so not useful to me.

View attachment 2703148
Thanks. Over a month on a yard and that has to be a carcass by now.

WINCH FOR SALE.
Warn xD 95000i. recently rebuilt. All mounting hardware included. I also have 100' of synthetic rope that will fit.
Accepting offers.
winch1.jpeg

winch2.jpeg

winch3.jpeg

Does anyone have a fridge slide they want to part with? I'm about to order one on Amazon but I'd rather get a used one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom