For Sale Section. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold..

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the above mentioned springs.

ForumRunner_20121229_212628.jpg

Is anyone local here a member of "Club SOR"? I want to pick up some seat covers but don't want to pay for their membership racket. Use of your membership will net you one 12 pack of :beer::cheers:

http://www.sor.com/clubsor/cat950.tam

Hannibal RTT for Sale

I'll soon be ordering an Autohome Columbus RTT to go on my trailer. When it arrives sometime in May I will be selling my Hannibal RTT. It's in pretty decent condition except for the cover is getting pretty rough from sun damage. The tent and fly are in good condition; no rips or tears and all zippers are good. Bed size is about 50 x 80". Asking $600. Can't let it go until my new Columbus arrives though.

Ace

Ace:
Interested in the tent. Let me take a look at it. If you're going to be in GJ with it let me know. Otherwise I can come up.
Jim

Ace:
Interested in the tent. Let me take a look at it. If you're going to be in GJ with it let me know. Otherwise I can come up.
Jim

I don't expect to be hauling it to GJ until we do the Kokopelli pre-run on March 16-17. Then I'll be on the SRS trip march 18-24. If your going on either it will be a good chance to look it over. If not, then a trip to Cedaredge would be best. Just let me know a day in advance so I'll be here.

Thanks,
Ace

image-4075532555.jpg

We'll be "Cruisin" in AZ and the Mohave/Joshua Tree between March 16-24 (Bonnie's spring break) so that won't work. Looks like joining the SRS trip for a few days isn't going to work out either. Let me figure out when we can come up and I'll let you know in advance...I'd like her to be with me. Otherwise, maybe early on the 16th in GJ before we all head our different directions? Definitely very interested. Perhaps some additional pics inside and out to jimspehar@bresnan.net?

Jim's got first dibs on this one but if that falls through I would also be very interested.

Wow, a bidding war! Just kidding. Maybe the 16th would work but plans for the prerun are not set yet. In fact we may head out that Saturday morning as we are only doing an abbreviated run. Edit: just learned that the pre-run will be in April.

I don't think I have any inside shots but will post what I have for now and get some more ASAP. You also might check the Hannibal website but I don't know the model of this one. Second shot shows it with awning on.

image-2357765857.jpg

image-2725939199.jpg

image-1593070042.jpg

image-2359896124.jpg

Last edited:
Scepter MFC and US Govt Water Can

Hey guys,

I'm selling a few things, thought I would post them up in the club section first.

I have a basically new Scepter MFC that was brought down from Canada by a guy on the Kokopelli trip last year. RyanR bought two and then sold me one. It has been filled once, used by me to re-fuel at Onion Creek on the trip.

$60 bucks, same price I paid Ryan.

The water can is new, never used. I bought it at Summit Canyon Mountaineering here in Glenwood about a month or so ago.

$40 bucks.

Thanks,

Aric
303-909-7877

DSCN6510.jpg

Sold. i'll take em.

10-4, their yours.

Make offers on any of this

More '99 4runner leftovers.

Console and 1 piece of side trim- rough but maybe not as bad as yours
D-side side mirror, dark green paint with a few scratches
D-side marker light
Rear view mirror
Shifter Mechanism
Air bag d-side
Dash with p-side airbag

IMG_20130308_084518_zpsf7c5049f.jpg

IMG_20130308_084813_zpsa094eeca.jpg

IMG_20130308_084823_zps0a99dc88.jpg

Thanks Jonathan! I just scored an ARB compressor for VanBearPig. Saved about $80!

Very nice. Going to a good home. I was trying to justify owning a second fridge. Trying really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom