For Sale Section. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is an area in the forum where you can post items you have for sale or are in need of. Please be as specific as possible.

For sale OME 850 & 863 set of springs

For sale OME 850J and 863J set of springs

I have a set of OME 850J and 863J coil springs for sale. I got them from a friend here on Mud and have decided sell them. The springs were only installed on the previous owners rig for two months and I never put them on my rig.
Going to stay with the stock suspension for my 80.
$250.00 firm.

The springs still have the original OME tag that read 850J A/B 863J A/B.

personel email address is best way to contact
anagama@comcast.net

James
Albuquerque, NM

Hey all. I am selling a gas powered miller bobcat 225. It is a welder/generator works great I do not have the leads for the stick side It will take a spool gun or tig leads also. It has four 110v plugs and one 220v plug. I use it all of the time at home to run stuff. I am asking $500.00 or best offer for it. Let me know if you want to come by and take a look at it. Thanks

Wayne

PM sent on the Bobcat.

2F engine

I have a 2F engine of unknown condition. It will make a good builder, but may be in running condition. I got it on a trade, and it needs a new yard to to be in, or a new rig to be put in. The engine is located in Colorado Springs, but if anyone on the west slope is interested, I can bring it over to Grand Junction.

Darryl

I have 5 17" OEM FJ Cruiser Steel wheels for sale. They are in great shape and come with Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires 265/70 r17 with less than 20k on them. They come with 4 center caps and all lug nuts. They are 6-Lug and I am sure will fit many other Toyotas. If you are interested your are welcome to test fit them. I am looking for $400 for the whole set up but will take reasonable offers. Shoot me a PM if interested.

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

Need a carb

As the title says I need a carb for my 84 fj60. Just looking for a stock one. I need my weber to go away. Just shoot me a pm. Thanks

Wayne

FJ60 Stuff

I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of.
FJ60 3.77 gear front pumpkin abd complete rear axle.
FJ60 alternator, and a rebuildtable starter. If not sold for a few bucks, it goes to the crusher along with the catylitic converter and all the emission stuff.

I also have a 1994 4 runner for sale. it needs an exhaust valve in #1 cylinder, but I have maintained it and upgraded it and it does run as is. 5 speed manual, downey offroad front a frame streanthener, heavy duty springs in the rear and tortion bars in the front. I am pulling out the MB Quarts speakers and the amplifiers, but leaving the rest of the clarion audio system in.

The truck is a little rusted, but in good mechanical condition, and is a SR5 6 cylinder 3.0 L with a sunroof. The audio is a 6cd changer with a clarion road rated head and the burr brown equilizer. There is an alarm in it, and as I say, all it needs to be roadworthy and offroad worthy is a little head work. $1000 cash.

I am also selling my 2005 Corolla. 70k miles, CE trim, alarm installed by US Tech, tinting all around by Sound Stage, window shades/air dams. Its been well maintained, front brakes replaced, 2 sets of tires on rims (Snows and regular.) Looking for $9000.

Lee (970) 640-1842 going homeless soon.

Anyone know of a V6 4runner mildly built for sale? I have a buddy looking for something that will still be a good interstate driver. I think under $5,000 is his budget.

Well, my buddy found one, then totaled it 4 days later. So.....

Parting out a '99 4runner.

rear axle, springs/shocks, wheels/tires he's keeping.

Everything else is up for grabs. Is pretty wrecked, but there might be some good parts. Was running good before the crash.

Why is that becoming the norm with the 4Runner crowd? Hope your friend is ok.

I know... Crazy! He's fine amazingly. Rolled it off of Kane Creek road between the pavement and amasa back parking lot. So down in to the creek. Tow truck driver told him he's the 3rd one there this year.

Ezi-Awn RTT for sale

Just picked up a Autohome Airtop RTT so I'am Selling my Ezi-Awn 1400 series3 RTT. Most of the club members have seen it but for those of you who haven't it is in very good condition. Asking $1200.00 for it on other forums but will give any current club members a discount on it. If you want more info PM me. Thanks Doug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom