For Sale- 2F Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My dad pulled out his 2F to put in another low mile stock setup. His was burning oil and they assumed the worst. After it was pulled they noticed that the PVC valve (I think) appeared to be stuck so it probably wasn't nearly as bad as they thought it to be.

Some details:
*2F
*unknown mileage
*bored out 40 over
*performance cam
*holley 2 barrel carb w/adaptor & air filter
*used to have a header for dual exhuast but I think it gone and I don't think stock manifold is there

It has been sitting outside for about 4 years and I haven't seen it. I'll look at it before the day is out. The PO did the performance work on it but he's a friend and if you have an specific questions I'll try to find out the answer, it just may take a bit.

It is located in Kennewick, WA 99337 and best offer/trade takes it. If nobdy wants it since it's been bored out I think I'll just pull the head, cam, and carb and call it good.

It's out of a '75. Too bad I didn't put this up for sale sooner. I'm leaving for Loon Lake Monday morning to go deer hunting and we probably could've brought it up with us. If you get this message before 10:30 sunday night you can call me at (501) 960-5772, otherwise I will be back in the Tri-Cities around Friday.

Checked it out today and it didn't look bad. The carb isn't on it right now and I think it's been stored in my late Grandfather's shop so I'll have to try to locate it.

Jeremy

carb

Hey Herky- I will take the carb and some other misc. piesces. I am in Spokane, WA

I sent you a PM

Aaron

how much for the whole thing?
Pullman WA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom