For Sale: 2005 4Runner Sport, V8, 4WD, 165k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2778_180.jpg
IMG_2777_180.jpg
IMG_2775_180.jpg
Up for sale is a 2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport edition with a V8 engine and 4WD, with 165k miles. Asking $9000. Please call Shane at 512-577-6466. Well maintained, looks great inside and out. More pictures available upon request.

Owners are NON Smokers! This is a rare vehicle combination, Toyota only made this V8 4WD for a few years! It has the towing package with class III 2" receiver and transmission cooler. This is also the Sport edition, which has the performance suspension and over sized disk brakes. We have the title in hand and ready for transfer to they buyer.

Most of the vehicle's miles are highway miles, my wife used the vehicle to commute from Austin Temple for work for many years. The Bridgestone Dueler tires are fairly new, they have less than 15k miles, and are rated at 60k miles, so they have most of their life remaining. We are the original owners, and have vehicle maintenance records. Other than a few of the oil changes, all maintenance has been performed by a certified Toyota mechanic at the Toyota Dealership. This 4Runner has been an excellent and reliable vehicle; it still runs great and will have many more miles ahead of it. We are only selling it so that we can buy a commuter car with better fuel economy for my wife's commute to work.

A couple of blemishes I wanted to cover really quickly: the drivers side front fender has some scratches in it, you can see them in the picture- I found an ATM machine (my wife called me to tell me to get home b/c she was going in to labor, and in a hast I turned too soon out of the bank terminal and scratched the fender, but there is no dent... yup, that kind of dumb stuff really does happen!). Also, the paint on the roof is showing signs of age, but the rest of the paint on the car is in good shape.

What kind of real world MPG's is this thing getting?

The vehicle gets about 20 miles to the gallon on long highway trips, sometimes around 22 miles to the gallon if you drive easy. Typical in town is anywhere from 15 to 17 miles per gallon, and in hilly areas I get between 14 to 16 miles per gallon.

Nice truck. Just about a year early for me to buy. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom