For Sale For Sale: 1984 FJ60 Super Clean, OME Suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1984 FJ60. 229,650 miles. No body rust. Super clean, good running.
Old Man Emu suspension, 31” BFGs (w/approx. 6,000 miles on them) w/ powder coated alloy rims. Specter rebuilt seat cushions w/ Specter duck cloth seat covers. Specter rear carpet kit w/ floor mats. iPod enabled CD deck. Locking center console from Cool Cruisers. Just had the head gasket replaced. You will not find a cleaner truck. $6,500.

Truck is located in San Clemente. I am a friends with "Calixto" and he suggested I post the truck on here. Thanks for checking it out, let me know if you have any questions or would like to take a look at it.

Tim
Tim Elsners truckWeb_3.jpg
Tim Elsners truckWeb_7.jpg
Tim Elsners truckWeb_15.jpg

Last edited:
What about the mechanics? Engine, transmission, maintenance, etc.?

Maintained meticulously by The Truck Stop, Miramar Road, San Diego. There are absolutely no problems known to me or them. The reason I'm selling? I bought a used Tundra and put a camper on it. Off the ground and out of a tent. This TLC was never my daily driver, just bought it for recreational use. I only put 11,700 miles on it in 6 years. I would not hesitate to drive across the country and back in the truck.

Man, there are some nice trucks for sale on Mud these days. D@mn economy!! :mad:

I'm the lucky guy who bought it! So excited to get this baby back to Georgia! Thanks Tim

Congrats!

Since you're in GA I'd love to see it when you bring it home. Bet this is one sweet ride up close. Careful or I may talk you out of it. :)

S

Congrats!

Since you're in GA I'd love to see it when you bring it home. Bet this is one sweet ride up close. Careful or I may talk you out of it. :)

S

Yeah man. I'm in Atlanta. I doubt you can talk me out of it though. My heart burns for this truck. Also my wife would freak out. She loves it too. PM me and we can meet up.

Yeah man. I'm in Atlanta. I doubt you can talk me out of it though. My heart burns for this truck. Also my wife would freak out. She loves it too. PM me and we can meet up.

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom