For Sale FOR SALE - 1984 FJ60 - highly modified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
This rig is no longer for sale, but there's no option for 'giving up'. We're going to lose the body and do something else with chassis and drivetrain.

Last edited:
The blower adds an unbelievable amount of power. It takes it from 'meh' to 'holy s***'. I truly have never fully had my foot down for more than a second because it gets going so fast so quickly that I'm scared in the 60. I use it mostly on long climbs over passes like Grapevine or Donner Summit where you can hold 75 without any trouble and still have lots of power to spare. I've never gotten a boost gauge to work properly, but I usually max at 2 or 3 lbs of boost - and that's more than enough. It certainly makes the coolant temp and intake temps jump up.

@Laughingjackal - I was afraid of that. And I'm still not at a price yet. I'm grateful to those who've given me some ideas offline. So, I'm prepared to have this thread deleted for the time being. Since I can't delete it. Apparently I can't even change the tag to something else that would appropriate.

You can change the tag. There is a menu in the top right corner "thread tools". Click on that and you should be able to make the changes....

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 16.11.32.png

**EDIT: Sorry, I read it too quickly. You know how to change the tag, you just don't have a tag option that suits your situation.

Exactly!!! There should be an option for - 'My Bad'

Okay this, rig is back for sale.

bump for price change.

Okay- priced reduced to $17,500!!! And a bargain at twice the price.

Final attempt and final price change - $15,000.

A house!!!??? Where are your priorities!

A house!!!??? Where are your priorities!

Hehe, just my luck we'll end up JUST that short of a down payment when we find our dream house... Selfishly hoping it's still available after we close heh. Good luck with it.

Last edited:
FWIW, both the engine and Mag SC are fully CARB legal, as are the headers. The CARB stickers are in the vehicle and it's 100% CA legal.

I would know, I did the conversion and personally took the 60 to the ref.

Georg

Valley Hybrids

Sorry, got this late - tomorrow.

Okay, cool me in the morning sometime. I sent you my number in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom