eBay FOR SALE: 1978 FJ40 Dark Blue. NICE. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm reluctantly selling my 78' FJ40. Only reason is that I'm stationed in Hawaii and the vehicle is in Virginia with my folks. Had some vehicle issues of my own here and need to unload this beauty unfortunately. My pain is your gain.

Previous owner converted to a Chevy 350 V8 engine. 4 spd, manual transmission. Rhino lining undercoating. Starts and runs great. 32 x 11.5R x 15 Mud King XT Tires (fairly new). Custom Roll bars. Hella Fog Lamps (needs wiring), power steering, upgraded metal brake lines. New muffler, tailpipe, and battery. Comes with cover. No soft top. Fuel gauge and odometer are inoperative. A/C doesn't work. She needs a little TLC but most of it is just gauges and wiring.

FJ1.jpg

FJ2.jpg

FJ7.jpg

FJ8.jpg

FJ9.jpg

price and location. kinda a worth less ad with out them

i realize i could have went on ebay, but why post to MUD and not include the price and location, if the price is in my ball park then i would go to ebay, but if not then i just close up the thread. easy day.

anyway thats my small rant

cheers :*)

Its a small world, I knew this truck looked familiar. I went to the Ebay page and sure enough, this is the same one I used to see driving around Midlo. I wondered what happened to it. I never saw it with a hard top on though. I remember it always looking nice on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom