Food and Drink (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

weakspleen

Nachos rule!!
Threads
So somebody comes in from somewhere else and wants to know a good place to eat or get a beer. Where do you send them in Arkansas?

Food:
- Central -
Arkansas Burger Co.
Cotham's Mercantile
Vino's Brewpub
US Pizza Co.

- SW -
Road side BBQ stand in Wilton, AR: (just north of Hwy 71/234 junction by the 1st Baptist Church),

Beer:
Lost Forty Brewing
Stone's Throw Brewing
Vino's Brewpub

I'll add to the lists as more recommendations come in. This isn't meant to be specific to one area of the state, I would like to go check out places all over. A pic would be cool if you have one, just post it and I'll link it to this first post.

Last edited:
In Little Rock

Food- Any of the Yellow Rocket joints. Local Lime, Big Orange, Lost Forty, Height's Taco and Tamale

Dives- Town Pump (Rebsamen area), White Water Tavern (Capitol View), Pizza D (Stift Station)

Food:
Cotham's (Scott & downtown)

Beer:
Diamond Bear Brewery
Damgoode Pies (downtown rivermarket)

Places to get growlers filled??

Colonial Wine and Spirits on West Markham.
Metro Wine and Spirits on West Markham.
Sullivant's Liquor Store on Cantrell.

I've gotten them filled at Colonial and Sullivant's, but not at Metro. Sullivant guys are cool, Colonial guys are a bit hoity toity for my taste, but I've gotten better beers there. Haven't been to Metro yet, but I saw they fill them.

Adding to the geting growlers filled list above for the NWA region: Liquor World on College Ave. about 5mi from the UofA campus is the Walmart of liquor stores. Name anything and I guarantee they have it. From $400+ bottles of Johnie Walker Platinum to Dom Perignon or the $8 fifths of Burnettes if you're going for the cheap

The RoadRunner/Popeyes on Cantrell/Hwy10 just west of I430 has these Razorback growlers. I didn't think to look at the price. They have 2 growler filling stations inside the convenience store side of the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom