FNG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

khan74fj40

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys, received my ONSC stickers in the mail the other day. I guess I'm finally a member. Been lurking here for a little bit. I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Al. and here is my ride.
DSC03338.JPG

My number 2 not running yet but my radio works.

DSC03339.jpg
DSC03338.JPG
DSC03339.jpg

Welcome Al.

How about some stats about your rides. Are they stock ? How long have you had them ?

Welcome to ONSC AL.

Welcome. :beer:

What part of NC?

Welcome!!!

Oh, and your bezel is upside down :flipoff2:

Welcome aboard Al.

Is that your tacoma in the background too? looks like it might have a lift.
stay tuned and come join us for a ride

Welcome aboard!

Pretty sure that's a fo runna in the back ground.

Welcome non the less.

Hey guys, received my ONSC stickers in the mail the other day. I guess I'm finally a member. Been lurking here for a little bit. I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Al. and here is my ride.
View attachment 504743

My number 2 not running yet but my radio works.

View attachment 504744
Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope you guys don't mined if I pick your brains sometime as I am fairly new to the TLC addiction.

Welcome Al.

How about some stats about your rides. Are they stock ? How long have you had them ?
the 62 is all stock minus the new sony stereo and speakers I installed in the back. bought it this January. the 40 came with a lift and a couple of other things. I installed front disk brakes, booster, radiator and mirrors. bought this believe it or not only a few miles away from where I got the 62 from last March.

Welcome. :beer:

What part of NC?
I'm just outside of Fayetteville

Welcome!!!

Oh, and your bezel is upside down ************
I was hoping nobody was gonna notice. :doh:

Welcome aboard Al.

Is that your tacoma in the background too? looks like it might have a lift.
stay tuned and come join us for a ride
No Lt1 is right it's a "fo runna";)

Thanks again

I am in Raeford myself and have a small garage and a small amount of tools and knowledge if you ever need help around here.

I am in Raeford myself and have a small garage and a small amount of tools and knowledge if you ever need help around here.

Me too. Do you drive a white 40 thats all stock. I see it once in a while down the street. I tried to catch him one time to chat but he was flying down hill on Gillis and I was headed the other way. I've only seen two others around. Never really noticed them till I bought one. Thanks for the offer, maybe you can give my truck a once over and see what I can do to make it safe to drive other than put a horn and parking brake.

We will have to call you Al #2 though :flipoff2:

Yeah Daring has just a few things lying around. :grinpimp:

Me too. Do you drive a white 40 thats all stock. I see it once in a while down the street. I tried to catch him one time to chat but he was flying down hill on Gillis and I was headed the other way. I've only seen two others around. Never really noticed them till I bought one. Thanks for the offer, maybe you can give my truck a once over and see what I can do to make it safe to drive other than put a horn and parking brake.

No, Got a gray fj40 right now and the wifes 80 series on the road right now. Get my 45 out about once a month right now. You might have seen my big fj60 running around town too before it got totalled.

Will gladly look at it for you.

I am over by the Drop Zone in Raeford.

Al, welcome :)

Let me help quantify what Darrin means by "small garage and a small amount of tools"

https://forum.ih8mud.com/nc-olde-no...7-january-event-hellahamom-7.html#post6285841

****, that's a small garage alright. You guys put in some work.

We will have to call you Al #2 though ************

I'm good with that.

Yeah Daring has just a few things lying around. :grinpimp:

No, Got a gray fj40 right now and the wifes 80 series on the road right now. Get my 45 out about once a month right now. You might have seen my big fj60 running around town too before it got totalled.

Will gladly look at it for you.

I am over by the Drop Zone in Raeford.

I'm not too far from you. Pass by it almost daily on the way to work... Saw a couple of 60's here and there both were brown.. I never saw a 45 in real life though. Would love to see that. Thanks, maybe I can swing by one day and we can talk shop. ( at your convenience of course ) :D:D:D

Welcome! Since nobody else will say it, I will. Flip your bezel. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom