Florida NewB looking for Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Irish Reiver

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Guys
I am reasonably new to the Florida area coming over from California. I have spent a bit of time and money reconfiguring my 80 from the California mountians to the florida mud. I still have a lot to do but i really need to get out and get on a trail.
I am planning a trip during 4th July week. Can anyone recommend any trails in the southern half of the state (nothing too technical) that i can run with a bit of camping thrown in.
Thanks

We are doing a Hard Rock day trip this Saturday!

Besides that it would be awesome to have monthly or bi-monthly Richloam, Citrus or Hard Rock trips.

They opened up "The Park" in Wildwood which is supposedly pretty good, I've been meaning to get over there.

I can recommend a couple spots south of lake Okeechobee.
We should start a thread here for all the trails available to us in Florida.
I think everybody wishes to explore the western states especially those of us down here with limited access.

Thanks guys. I have to google everything as i have never heard of any of the trails or places you mention.
@cruisermatt i am out of the country this week but should be back by monday 3rd.
Are there any permits that are required for the trails over here?

I wasnt trying arrange a trip per se. I am not sure of what days i will be free but i know that during the 4th july week i will have some downtime with neither wife or kids to hold me back. All I know is i gotta hit some trails and some good camping spots...:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom