Flashing for friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Good morning,

As a lot of you know, I flash immobilizer systems to add keys if only a valet is present, or all keys are lost.

I do this and ask for no money for myself, but instead a donation be made to a group or individual who I think could use the money.

In the past i have asked for donations to food banks, or veteran's charities. In the previous 3+ years many, many thousands of dollars have been donated by some very generous people.

Now I am asking for help for some folks who can use it. @Mesa Woman and @mesa man are long time members here, members of our local Land Cruiser club, and friends of mine.

@Mesa Woman has recently been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that is very difficult and expensive to treat. Some of the medicines and treatments are not covered by insurance and have to be paid for out of pocket. They are a great family with two teenaged boys who are taking extra work to help the family.

I am trying to help my friends by asking that all donations for immobilizer work be made either to the gofundme, or the paypal address that have been set up to help the family. I don't ask for a minimum donation, just what you think is fair for the work done.

Here is the gofundme link:

Paypal:

paypal.me/catpruitt

There is a lot more info about what is happening in the gofundme link.

Thank you

Here is the deal:

Contact me for immobilizer flashing. I offer a few different options

1998-2000 need to have the eeprom inside the main ECU reprogrammed. For this you can send the ECU to me, I can send you a preprogrammed chip, or if I have one available I can send a virginized ECU to swap with yours.

For 2001-2022 I can help if you have Techstream available. For this I provide access to a passcode calculator and all the support I can give you. If you are in the central New Mexico area I can come to you.

Thanks for sharing. Done.

Just replaced the IC chip in my ECU with a preprogrammed one from Mauser, cant recommend his services enough. Thanks again for this and for sharing you knowledge, keep up the great work!

Just finished installed my ECU from Mauser. He was very accommodating and was willing to have me send an ECU from Ebay to him because my LX is my daily.
He was very quick to install the chip and send out the ECU. Great work and thank you again for this!

@Mauser - do you make/program keys as well? I have the master key for my 2/99 LX470. I just want a single spare key made for my truck.

@Mauser - do you make/program keys as well? I have the master key for my 2/99 LX470. I just want a single spare key made for my truck.

I am able to duplicate the side cut Lexus keys, but I have to have one that is cut to do it.

If you have a master you can usually get a key from a locksmith and program it yourself either using the "pedal dance" or Techstream. If you are near central NM I could copy your key and program it for you.

I sent you a message about flashing an ECU. Does your friend still need help? Or is there a different charitable cause you’d like me to contribute to. I’d gladly donate to anything you want if you could help me. I’m down to one valet key and don’t have a dealership within 3-4 hours of my house. Scared I’m going to end up having to tow this thing to Denver if I lose the key.

Just finished installed my ECU from Mauser. He was very accommodating and was willing to have me send an ECU from Ebay to him because my LX is my daily.
He was very quick to install the chip and send out the ECU. Great work and thank you again for this!
Oh, I like this idea. Be sweet to eliminate the downtime and keep driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom