For Sale FJ80 Headlights, Tailights, Dome Lights, Corner Lights, markers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have an a/c receiver dryer?

IMG_3143.JPG

yes. R134, R12, or Nitrogen?

No idea...how do I determine that?

May I have the year of your Cruiser. That will help. Often on the front frame crossmember (radiator brace) there will be a sticker saying R134,
if so, there is the answer. May I have the outside diameter of the caps on the compressor that protect the fill line. There should be two plastic caps that thread on. If yours is a 1993 or newer, it is probably R134. If 91-92 it is most likely R12. If it is a 96 or newer, I can check to find out. I have the part from a 1994, and from a 1997. They were both blowing cold air when I removed the engines.

Mine is a 94. Im in Texas right now but will check tomorrow & let you know.

Thanks!

And while Im thinking-do you have the piece that sits behind the hood/under the wipers? Mine is bent...

Yes, in green, white, ruby red, and root beer bronze. I have the drier from a 1994. It also looks just like your picture.
The drier is $25, the metal cowl piece with vent holes for under the wipers is $30, shipping has not been determined. If you have a FEDEX or UPS account let me know, other wise I will shop for shipping. otherwise i need your zip code

I'll take both

I need your zip code to calculate shipping.

And your color for the cowl (I will bet it is green).

80224...and green like every other '94 '80!

see your private message

I have dome lights in brown.

I just started parting out another one and have a full set of lights as listed all over again.

I do not have headlights for 1997, Sorry

Pasadena area. 8/06/17 EVERYTHING IS AGAIN AVAILABLE
Shipping extra at lowest cost possible.

Headlights are 1991 -1994
Tailights are 91-97 -
Front corner Amber

Rear Quarter panel marker lights 91-97
Dome Lights Brown only 91-96
Turn signal lights 91- 97

Hi Paul, can you indicate price for left and right headlight assemblies?
Shipping to Rochester, MN 55906.
Thanks,
Dan

Yes, see your private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom