FJ80 color options by years (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello

I have been to a site that tells the colors of fj80/fzj80's by there year, but can't remember the name of the site, I know that different years all colors weren't available, I want a black one and just need to know what year ti was available. will be selling my 1990 FJ80 soon

I have 97 and it is black. Are you sure you want black?
I know it is nice when the truck is just waxed, clean and detailed. But I know the black also shows lots of swirl marks, dirts, and etc....
My favorite preference is white.
Any thoughts? :flipoff2:

I've got a white 96. Wanna trade?
:)

[quote author=MNCruiser link=board=2;threadid=8593;start=msg73251#msg73251 date=1070977657]
I have 97 and it is black. Are you sure you want black?
I know it is nice when the truck is just waxed, clean and detailed. But I know the black also shows lots of swirl marks, dirts, and etc....
My favorite preference is white.
Any thoughts? :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Ever tried Zaino's Bros? By far the best for black and great for any color. No more swirl marks. http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc This stuff is worth every penny.

[quote author=CruiserCarl link=board=2;threadid=8593;start=msg73247#msg73247 date=1070976832]
hello

I have been to a site that tells the colors of fj80/fzj80's by there year, but can't remember the name of the site, I know that different years all colors weren't available, I want a black one and just need to know what year ti was available. will be selling my 1990 FJ80 soon
[/quote]

I "beleive" only late 96 and 97 came in black on an 80, 100's came in black all? years.........and thats what I'm looking for :D

Well , for starters mine is not a 1990 it's a 1991 , i'm not that sold on black, actually the locking differentials, the 4.5 engine, leather and one that has not been through thirteen New York winters is mainly what I'm looking for, but I will need to sell the FJ80 before I can purchase a FZJ80.. thanks all

Carl,
if you are shopping I would recommend looking at either autotrader.com - they have all kinds of model info if you go to used car research - including all options avail etc. I found somthing similar on Edmunds.com (including estimated values - better than KBB) - you can look up by year and then check the color options - here is an example:
http://www.edmunds.com/used/1997/to...?tid=edmunds.u.options.leftsidenav..7.Toyota*

Good luck - I have a Black one - it wasn't my first choice of colors - but it does look great when clean!!!!

Carll,
I posted a pic of a black 95 in another thread late last week. It has the black 'package.'
-B-

6M1. The police mistake it for black everytime. :D

Search the forum using the [move][glow=red,2,300]SEARCH[/glow][/move] button. There's been a few posts on this.

FWIW, white sucks! :flipoff2:

Hey offroadkid,, you are correct that was the site I was thinking of ,, thanks
I was looking on ebay and autotrader for a cruiser, I will find one some day, there are a couple of nice one's on ebay with the difff locks,, not real sure about spending that kinda cash on ebay though,,,,

I have that exotic dark green color. I am willing to sell it for a premium. Say $25K for my 95 with the exotic dark green paint. I don't think there are many around are there??? :doh: I personally think that the white ones look the best. JMHO which counts for nothing :flipoff2:

White sucks !!!!

The only nice color is a two tone 2AC :cheers:

Mike

[quote author=Asiarider link=board=2;threadid=8593;start=msg74027#msg74027 date=1071087756]
White sucks !!!!

Mike
[/quote]

Wow that sounds racist to me :ban:

[quote author=Pitbull link=board=2;threadid=8593;start=msg74059#msg74059 date=1071091073]
Wow that sounds racist to me :ban:
[/quote]

Pitbull,

LOL, that is funny :D :D :D

Mike

IMO, any color will look good on LC80. Especially 6M1. :)

FWIW, white sucks!
now Junkman,we know you really think white is the bestest color ever!!!!!

ha ha

doug

My next one is going to be an FZJ and be BLUE!! They are very hard to find, I did a nationwide search on autotrader.com a while ago, and found only 3!! One was up in Seattle, but it has cloth and no lockers :-\ My next choices are GREEN or CHARCOAL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom