FJ62 Dash Color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to find a color match for dash replacement or dash cover. Are there build sheets available for interior colors? Dash looks seither dark gray or dark blue. Exterior color is the Gray metallic 153. Appreciate any assistance with this.

Thx!

IMG_6569.jpg

Trying to find a color match for dash replacement or dash cover. Are there build sheets available for interior colors? Dash looks seither dark gray or dark blue. Exterior color is the Gray metallic 153. Appreciate any assistance with this.

Thx!

View attachment 3108553

Good Match. I have same Exterior/Interior.

I’m assuming my dash color is “Shadow Gray” from the OE PN? I’m looking to purchase a new dash and want to be certain I order correct color.

I’m assuming my dash color is “Shadow Gray” from the OE PN? I’m looking to purchase a new dash and want to be certain I order correct color.
I replaced my dash a in 2020. Ordered it from partsoup.com, type in your vin and it should provide you with description/color….etc

For the record, I found the Shadow Grey dash for an FJ62 is available through my local dealer for about $20 cheaper than the part ordered via PartSouq... $530 vs $550... not really ready to bite that bullet yet but my dash is in much better condition than yours that you posted a picture of...

there were only 2 color interiors either brown/tan or blue/grey

X2 on just getting a new one. just installed a new one on my 1990 this past weekend, gosh it's purty.

Good info. I just order my new one from Chatham Toyota out of Savannah, Ga. It was $510. plus tax. They have a free shipping code so that saved me $90. I also bought the rear license plat light assembly. It was around $138. These were the best prices I could find with the free shipping option. Thanks again and I’ll get pics up after I get it installed.

you will need to cut out the sides for the side defrost. very easy, the lines are there, follow the smaller inner lines, I used a sharp box cutter, go slow and make sure where you are cutting.

Is it the sun that cracks these so bad? My Toyota pickup is bad but my LC interior is mint. And am worried is going to crack.

Grey Fj62 dashes seem to have good availability for the time being…
City racer has OEM dash pads for $470

@gimme a 60 Yes—sun and general neglect will cause our 30+ year-old dashes to crack. Some are much worse for wear than others, though.
You will generally be okay if you use a windshield dash cover when parking and use dash conditioner/cleaner with some regularity.

Here’s a question if anyone is still around, I see two product numbers that both say shadow grey, which one or are they both real?

IMG_2823.png

IMG_2822.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom