For Sale FJ60 windshield glass, So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
$100. No shipping. Don't wait until you need it. Off the '82 I'm parting out. No PMs please.

bump.

I would take this, but I am in Yosemite. If anyone is visiting Yosemite from Burbank area, I will purchase the windshield and pay some gas $$. Thanks

Up.

Up.

Palm Springs is two hours on a good day, 3 on a crappy one.

Will it fit an 88 fj62? I can't seem to find if the 60 and 62 glass is the same

I need to come take this off your hands (finally).

My windshield had a crack in it but since being stolen and recovered it now has a huge star across half the glass. I'm only 30-45min from you (I think) but the problem is my truck isn't roadworthy at the moment--runs like crap, missing a window, no plates, not to mention the windshield. I'm going to measure and see if I can figure out a way to get it in my car. I've transported a 65 gallon aquarium by taking the front seat out so that may be my best option here; lots of blankets let me tell you! The convertible top helps with loading, too! Do you know if Monday would work for you?

I need to come take this off your hands (finally).

My windshield had a crack in it but since being stolen and recovered it now has a huge star across half the glass. I'm only 30-45min from you (I think) but the problem is my truck isn't roadworthy at the moment--runs like crap, missing a window, no plates, not to mention the windshield. I'm going to measure and see if I can figure out a way to get it in my car. I've transported a 65 gallon aquarium by taking the front seat out so that may be my best option here; lots of blankets let me tell you! The convertible top helps with loading, too! Do you know if Monday would work for you?

i may not know about Monday until Sunday. Best I can offer is to post up here when I know.

If venetsanos doesn't respond. I can setup time this weekend, maybe early Sat morning to miss traffic. I am in Ventura.

If venetsanos doesn't respond. I can setup time this weekend, maybe early Sat morning to miss traffic. I am in Ventura.

I am currently planning to be at the shop Saturday afternoon. Not usually in on Saturdays at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom