Wanted FJ60 - Valve Assembly on AC Compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well seems the suction valve is broken on the AC compressor. So don't know if I can get just a valve assembly or if needed a broken compressor that I can salvage the valve off of.

Here are some pictures of what I need that is broken. In need asap, so please pm or respond if available.

TIA!

E008A7E2-F2E9-4626-A1AE-42EC20002610-20696-000006586311D744_zpse3d89ddc.jpg

FB6BAA1D-E371-4939-8E8D-5C3C93CDBE8F-20696-0000065862BDAC8B_zps9f7d32cb.jpg

I have a '87 FJ60 compressor on the scrap pile. I'd be happy to pull that valve off and ship it to you for $10 total. But how do I know the valve is good? I'd hate to ship a junk part...

Nick

There is nothing to be bad on that part, unless it is literally cracked or broken.
The schrader valve and new o rings can be gotten from Rex at Coolstream for cheap. He also sells a tool to remove the valve. Like a big valve stem remover.

I just did so myself.

I have a '87 FJ60 compressor on the scrap pile. I'd be happy to pull that valve off and ship it to you for $10 total. But how do I know the valve is good? I'd hate to ship a junk part...

Nick

Thanks! Sending PM....

There is nothing to be bad on that part, unless it is literally cracked or broken.
The schrader valve and new o rings can be gotten from Rex at Coolstream for cheap. He also sells a tool to remove the valve. Like a big valve stem remover.

I just did so myself.

When toyota put in the remanufactured compressor they squashed the valve in the head so badly that it not only ruined the valve itself it went ahead and damaged the threads and the whole assembly. Then they used red loctite to make it all stay together. Surprised it held for over a year!

Went and looked - the part I have is nasty and corroded inside where the hose screws on. Not sure if it would clean up enough to seal on the hose o-ring. Sorry, thought I had a good piece...

Nick

Went and looked - the part I have is nasty and corroded inside where the hose screws on. Not sure if it would clean up enough to seal on the hose o-ring. Sorry, thought I had a good piece...

Nick

NP...thanks anyway....

Still In NEED!

bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom