Wanted FJ60 Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Howdy folks! I'm brand new to the forum here, and also to Cruisers. I'm in the market for a nice FJ60. I'd prefer something that's already got a little bit of a lift on it, and in good overall condition. I can pick up a stock truck and lift it/paint it/slap some bumpers on it/etc, but it's really nice to buy something that's already done for the most part. I've been tracking eBay and Craigslist quite a bit lately, but wanted to put some feelers out here as well. Ear to the ground, anybody have any leads?

This is a great forum you have here, I look forward to sharing some war stories once I get myself into a rig!

Cheers,

Cody

Thinking about selling mine... Very clean. Bought it from a mechanic at SOR

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Would be willing to work with any shipper at the buyers expense.

Howdy folks! I'm brand new to the forum here, and also to Cruisers. I'm in the market for a nice FJ60. I'd prefer something that's already got a little bit of a lift on it, and in good overall condition. I can pick up a stock truck and lift it/paint it/slap some bumpers on it/etc, but it's really nice to buy something that's already done for the most part. I've been tracking eBay and Craigslist quite a bit lately, but wanted to put some feelers out here as well. Ear to the ground, anybody have any leads?

This is a great forum you have here, I look forward to sharing some war stories once I get myself into a rig!

Cheers,

Cody
Hey Cody,

I just posted mine for sale and would be happy to drive it down to you. Take a look at the classified ad here on Mud: For Sale: - 1986 FJ60- Fresh motor, 5-speed, rust free, NM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom