Wanted FJ60 stock bumpers front and rear. Seattle, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, looking for a pair of clean stock bumpers. Slightly dented and some surface imperfections are totally fine. Mine are mangled from a PO so I just want it to look decent. Local pickup preferred (within maybe 60 miles) but for the right deal I would consider paying to ship them. LMK what you got!

Thanks NookShneer! Looking forward to meeting you and the local cruisers tonight . :grinpimp:

Moderator, if it matters maybe this should be moved to the body/exterior/armor section? Please and thanks

I have an extra bumper. Can't remember if it's a front or back but it's pretty straight and has end caps. I'll check this week and get back to you.

I'll have this one available from my 62 sometime soon. Hitch for sale too. If the other one doesn't work out shoot me a PM.

JvMi17P.jpg

Just re-checking if anyone has a decent FJ60 rear bumper in the greater NW area I'd be willing to travel for a good price / unit! Thanks!!

Just re-checking if anyone has a decent FJ60 rear bumper in the greater NW area I'd be willing to travel for a good price / unit! Thanks!!
I’ve got a mint front bumper with end caps I’ll be selling in a month but It would need to be shipped

Haha appreciate it, kheld01! dbbowen, if you don't mind DM'ing details I can let y'all know if that works or if I would pass. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom