For Sale FJ60 PTO winch system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok guys don't get too excited.

I have a FJ60 winch that I am keeping the winch head proper and the internals of the PTO case. That being said, any 3sp/4sp one piece PTO can donate the internals and winch heads are same.

It can be fitted to FJ40's with F series engine and 4speed (split case), but won't fit w/ 5 speed (my problem). V8's will clear w/o sag steering. The fairleed sits high and fits a FJ60 much easier than FJ40 w/o making blocks.

included in the offering:
1979+ 2 piece PTO drivehshasft
1980's 3 piece driveshaft (in pieces)
--these are both different than typical pre 1981 PTO drivelines
J60 bumper extensions (excellent shape)
J60 bumper insert (excellent shape)
Roller fairleed w/ over arms (excellent shape)
chrome bumper corner covers (excellent shape)
1981/2 split case PTO casting WITH correct cable lever (excellent shape)

asking $300 obo, located in Cody WY but can transport to SLC, Vegas, Phx, Or Tucson this week/weekend only. Photos available (digital).

mrwagon@tritel.net

Rick-D Please, how much just for 1979+ 2 piece PTO drivehshaft, if it will work on a 1978 fj-40?? If it is two piece does it have middle support bearing?? is it in functional condition?? any pics would be nice. Thanks Leake

Rick
Why won't the PTO fit a FJ60 w/5speed, or a FJ40w/ SBC w/ Saginaw? is it interference or what. I have both of these cruisers and have wondered if a PTO could be cobbled together, or the complete assy located. Pics?

If you have the saginaw set up in between the frame rails the PTO won't fit. I have a PTO winch on my 76 FJ40 cruiser and i had to go the Scout way to keep my pto winch.

Ben-

the PTO should fit on a FJ60, but the lever is on the rear and if installed in a FJ40 w/ 2F the lever would be stuck in the frame crosstube. FJ40 w/ sagninaw is right where the driveline and gear housing for winch head are- not gonna work.

contact me for pics as I stated in original post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom