For Sale FJ60 PTO winch system

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by rick_d, Jan 7, 2003.

1. rick_d

rick_d

ok guys don't get too excited.

I have a FJ60 winch that I am keeping the winch head proper and the internals of the PTO case. That being said, any 3sp/4sp one piece PTO can donate the internals and winch heads are same.

It can be fitted to FJ40's with F series engine and 4speed (split case), but won't fit w/ 5 speed (my problem). V8's will clear w/o sag steering. The fairleed sits high and fits a FJ60 much easier than FJ40 w/o making blocks.

included in the offering:
    1979+ 2 piece PTO drivehshasft
    1980's 3 piece driveshaft (in pieces)
    --these are both different than typical pre 1981 PTO drivelines
    J60 bumper extensions (excellent shape)
    J60 bumper insert (excellent shape)
    Roller fairleed w/ over arms (excellent shape)
    chrome bumper corner covers (excellent shape)
    1981/2 split case PTO casting WITH correct cable lever (excellent shape)

asking $300 obo, located in Cody WY but can transport to SLC, Vegas, Phx, Or Tucson this week/weekend only. Photos available (digital).

mrwagon@tritel.net

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Rick-D Please, how much just for 1979+ 2 piece PTO drivehshaft, if it will work on a 1978 fj-40?? If it is two piece does it have middle support bearing?? is it in functional condition?? any pics would be nice. Thanks Leake

3. crawlin60

crawlin60

Rick
    Why won't the PTO fit a FJ60 w/5speed, or a FJ40w/ SBC w/ Saginaw? is it interference or what. I have both of these cruisers and have wondered if a PTO could be cobbled together, or the complete assy located. Pics?

4. LT

LT

If you have the saginaw set up in between the frame rails the PTO won't fit. I have a PTO winch on my 76 FJ40 cruiser and i had to go the Scout way to keep my pto winch.

5. rick_d

rick_d

Ben-

the PTO should fit on a FJ60, but the lever is on the rear and if installed in a FJ40 w/ 2F the lever would be stuck in the frame crosstube. FJ40 w/ sagninaw is right where the driveline and gear housing for winch head are- not gonna work.

contact me for pics as I stated in original post

6. rick_d

rick_d

FYI-

entire kit sold 2/6/03

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.