fj60 pitman arm HELP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in need of a fj60 Pittman arm, flat or as close to flat as possible,

Kina.

trail gear sells then for mini trucks, spline and size are the same.

pitmanarm.jpg

Tierod-1.jpg

flex-1.jpg

I was thinking about notching the frame although it would probably be easier/better to get a 1/2" or so drop and turn the tre upside down? Maybe, not sure.

you might have to notch the frame, like i did. works pretty well. notched it on both sides.

you might have to notch the frame, like i did. works pretty well. notched it on both sides.

The problem is that i would need to notch it at the cross member, don't really want to mess with the cross member,:meh:

there is no easy way.

Can you move the steering box?
My 40's running a 1 ton chevy steering box that has been moved more towards the front and I've got plenty of room in between.
I personally would cut the frame as a last resort.

looks to me that if you put the springs down under neath the axle you could then drop the arm on that right knuckle and you would be good to go.

Humm, funny guy,:hillbilly: I had it under the axle your right I had all kinds of room, but I had absolutely no flex and a horrible ride:steer:

called Sky manufacturing today, they have a -3/4" mini truck pitman arm, ordered it today.

Or I could go full hydro!!!!

So the pitman are from sky manf. came in, it is a work of art, just not sure it's gonna work, :bang:

pitmanarm-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom