FJ60 parts and accessories (Big Blue Box) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
Any interest for any parts or accessories off my 60? Some of the larger items that may be of interest:

-315 BFG Muds on stock FZJ80 alloys. Set of four tires were bought brand new in May. I'll check the miles. Probably less than 3K on them... Spare can be included. Don't know the brand but it's the same size and it's also mounted on an 80 series alloy. $1000 or $800 for tires (4) and $250 for wheels (5)

-SOA setup axles with electric lockers. Front axle has longfields, marlin high steer, bigger 4runner calipers, sky's widening kit and 80 series electric locker. Rear is stock 80 series FF with electric locker, setup for SOA leaf springs. Width difference front to rear is about an inch total. Now being parted out.

-60/62 series ARB low mount winch bull bar. Pretty much SOLD...

-Proffits Cruisers rock sliders and fender bars (weld on to frame, bolt on to bullbar). Can be separated if needed. Paid $450. Sliders are pretty much sold. Fender bars still available for $75.

-60/62 series snorkel. All parts included plus my modified air cleaner assembly and hose used to connect the two. SOLD!

-Engine, tranny, t-case, body parts...feel free to make me an offer. The rear upper and lower gates are in pretty condition...

Ideally, I'd like to see some of the bigger items that I've listed above go out the door before I start pulling smaller items like carbs or dizzys and other small knick-knacks...

Feel free to make me an offer. I'm open to offers. And if you want the whole truck...something near the $4k range would be nice... Or take the entire truck less the axles, tires and wheels, bullbar, sliders and bars, and snorkel for $1500...

-Ferg-

Last edited:
what year? Is the transfer case a 38mm idler shaft? Might be interested in that.
Thanks

I think you're right about that, thanks for your time

JCR

If you have add-a-leafs on all four corners, I will take those off your hands... Oh... and the shackles & greasable pins if you have them

Another edit (sorry!). You mentioned smog stuff. How about the metal down-tube the connects to the cat. Mine is cracked.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I already purchased shackles and a-a-l(s). Interested in the smog down tude though.

how good is the rear/passenger 1/4 panel? i need the whole thing. when/if youre ready, lemme know. i would pay you to cut it off for me. thks, sean

sent you a PM

Dammit. Can't even get rid of this sucker on ebay for $4500... Feel free to tell me what my problem is. I know it has some custom stuff and some problems... Is that why no one wants it...? Holy crap. I can't believe nobody wants to STEAL this sucker from me for $4500... What a joke. Maybe I'll just throw it in storage for 40 years... That's what I should do.

As for everyone who has made me offers, I'll be PMing you all to see if you're still interested.

-Ferg-

What would you let the rock sliders, fender bars and 60/62 series snorkel go for? I'm at 97702 Let me know, Thanks

pmd ya...

bk

K. Here's the new plan. As of now, I'm not completely parting it out so please don't PM me for misc items. I'm pulling off the larger items listed above, and putting it back to basically stock (stock SUA axles and some cheapy tires and wheels) and trying to get rid of it that way. But nothing is sold as of yet...so feel free to make any offers.

-Ferg-

bbb_forweb.jpg

Ferg

I PM'd you... I want the lockers - first dibs...

M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom