Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in DS visor and gove box door. Can you provide pix? Thinking about the 4.1 gears as well.

Have a pic of the visor—they're a little saggy and maybe a little dirty, but no tears. The little iron-shaped mark is where I had a clip for my glasses. Let me go get a pic of the glove box door.

Visors: Is the DS saggy? Are the plastic pieces fully intact? The mounting side with screw and the clip side? Im not worried about the dirt.

Visors: Is the DS saggy? Are the plastic pieces fully intact? The mounting side with screw and the clip side? Im not worried about the dirt.

@87CRUSR The visor is a little saggy, yeah. I'd call it "good enough" but it's definitely not resto-quality. All the plastics are in perfect shape.

Here's the glove box door. It's the standard grey door, but I think (somewhere) that I have an FJ62 door as well, in the much darker grey. Let me know if you want me to hunt it down.

GloveBoxDoor1.jpg

If you want the thirds, I'll just toss the visor in the box (bucket?) for free, and you can decide from there to use or toss it.

Looking for resto quality visors with no sag, working interior parts and intact tabs. Pass due to the mentioned sag factor. Can you confirm no dents on glove box door? Pic looks good.

@87CRUSR Very light impression directly beneath the lock. It's not that noticeable, but I wanted to be super-sure that it was perfect if you're looking for resto stuff.

Sounds like you're building a hell of a truck. Good luck—

A/c bezel and brown door cards if you have them.

@Rube and @DerfO4 I have nothing in brown, whatever luck I've had has always been buying the same color cruiser. The only exception is a split rear bench in brown. I haven't listed that yet.

I do have an A/C Bezel. $5 and the ride is fine, it's an easy part to grab.

@TexasBlue It does indeed work. Let me check on the no-cracks—I remember that I spent a long time trying to find one that wasn't cracked, but I can't remember if I succeeded.

Do you have pics of split bench? Price?
Dibbs on bezel to 57401

@saucebox info on the brown split rear bench

@BamaHeel Will do.

And roll tide...I moved here from Birmingham about 8 years ago.

I'm looking for the following:

Radiator overflow bottle. Including the bracket and the cap.

Charcoal canister and any brackets needed to bolt it on.

Vertical brace that goes behind the center of the grill. The green circled part in the diagram.

IMG_20170423_091828.jpg

I'm looking for the following:

Radiator overflow bottle. Including the bracket and the cap.

Charcoal canister and any brackets needed to bolt it on.

Vertical brace that goes behind the center of the grill. The green circled part in the diagram.

View attachment 1498443

I don't think I'll have the charcoal canister, but I have the rest. I'll try to check tonight, get pics and verify condition, and let you know.

How about the seats (grey, right)? Both front plus the rear? Also rear seat belts, etc. Other parts needed:

Rear interior light dome
Rear view mirror
License plate assembly
window switch
rear wiper
chrome pieces for gutter
interior pillar cover (is that what you call it, that covers seatbelt?), drivers side
All 4 doors

Thanks!

@Tele65 I'll have the dome light & the rear view mirror. Neither are probably resto-quality, but both work fine. I should have a pretty nice license plate assembly—maybe two—so that's no problem. The rear wiper—you're looking for just the arm, or just the motor, or both?

I don't have any of the chrome gutter trim.

I have several good B-pillar seatbelt covers, all in grey. And I have all the doors you need, but they'd be a bit of a bear to get to NC.

I'll try and get pics of all of it tonight with some of the other pics I need to fetch for others.

Thanks. No seats or covers available I guess? Or rear 3 point seatbelts? I actually need two of the license plate assemblies, so looking forward to pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom