Wanted FJ60 Manual (47 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for vortec project

or if anyone knows of a good place to buy these motors please let me know.

Looking for a set of Front Mud Flaps

all four

1995-7 Center Wheel Caps WANTED (4)

Needed 4/ mint OEM silver center caps with gold logo from a 1995-1997 FJ80. Mine are faded and I am looking for a set that is new or new condition.

Please post of email me at Scott_oberman@msn.com :beer:

have a great day.

1995 FL80 Passenger Power Seat Motor Wanted

Looking for the underside of a passenger side power from seat from a 1995 FJ80. Mine isn't working properly because of some stripped gearing.

Please post or email me at scott_oberman@msn.com

Have a great day

Re:Looking for a set of Front Mud Flaps

Let me know if he passes.

Thanks
John

wanna trade tires? (33's or so)

just thought i would ask.
i'm running 33x10.5r15 tsl radials and love them, but wouldn't mind experimenting with something else. i like the tall skinny approach to tires, but i've always wanted to try a 12.5 or a bogger or something.

i'm thinking 33x12.5
bogger 33's
34x10.5 ltb
something super swamper.

the tsl radials handle great if there is someone out there who want something more streatable (with still amazing off road performance).

anyway, if anyone is interested then lets talk about it.

oh yeah, and mine still have 90%-95% tread on them with a few nicks and rashes, nothing serious though. looking for something of similar condition.

'79- '85 mini truck front axle, 4.10 gears

Got one in Northern California (Sonoma) from an '85. $250.

Dave

looking for vortec project

Advance Adapters....advanceadapter.com has them new in a variety of options, but WHOA NELLIE, they are pricey $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. If you find a source for reasonalby priced used ones, I'm interested ;)

Scott
78 FJ-40 "Rudy"lyy

Re:Looking for a set of Front Mud Flaps

Flaps are sold

need three point seatbelts

I know certain years of landcruisers had three point belts. Anyone have a set they want to sell? I prefer black or grey that will fit a FJ40. I have a 1974 FJ40 with harnesses only and want to add 3 pt toyota belts. Maybe early minitruck, 4-runner and FJ60's work also.

I need to get a set that is in really good shape and that retracts well.

Please e-mail me direct if you can at riddlespokane@earthlink.net as I will be away from this site for a week and only checking e-mail.

Need 4 inch lift kit FJ40

Scott- Thanks but I found a complete set (4 inch lift kit) locally for $350, it was bought but unused with not a mark on em. I thought you might want to know the prices in Idaho for pricing your set.

stock rollcage T-joints

Hey all I need two of the stock rollcage T-joints, the part that holds the bar that goes over the rear wheelwell. Any condition is fine, its for a fabrication idea I have. I am in Portland, OR. I know someone's gotta have a couple!

:beer:Big Mike

Re:stock rollcage T-joints

I have a factory cage in the garage, but when I looked I couldn't see the two parts of the joint that come off the cage. I will look in the morning.
Trent Taylor

3F-E air filter assembly `head'/`cap'

I have one. Do you need the maf also?

Wanted-Driverside Ambulance Door

I got a door, you can remove this post. Thanks

Looking for fuse block cover for FJ40

Looking for the plastic Fuse Block cover for a 1977 FJ40.

Ken

Driver Sunvisor 96 FZJ80 Needed

Subject says most of it. They came in 2 colors that year grey and ivory. I need the ivory one.

Please PM me at warpdriv@yahoo.com.

TIA,

Re:stock rollcage T-joints

I couldn't find those parts, sorry.

trent

stock rollcage T-joints

I have two complete roll cages, factory, in the shop. $50 apiece
I live in Scappoose, 25 minutes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom