Wanted FJ60 Manual (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOOKING FOR FJ40 TRANSMISSION COVER

got some parts from him this past weekend, the transimission cover is in pretty good shape i would say, if close definetly worth an offer.

Wanted: OEM FJ40 Fog Lights

I am looking for a set of OEM fog lights for my 1973 FJ40. Yes they were available. I have yet to see a set, other than in the Toyota literature, but I thought someone out there might have a set. Especially the international cruiser people, as I am almost sure if they were offered in the North American market.

Thanks,

Sniper

your right there is such a thing, AFIAK not ever offered in the US, for s***s and grins I tried the part number a while back and it was no good :(

Other neato items such as a split front window that opened forward, forward facing rear seats(as early as 65) show in old US parts books, but were never offered in the US

If you want something retro, you might look for a set of Perlux(sp) lights

FJ60 stock foglight switch wanted

[quote author=pappy link=board=6;threadid=9440;start=msg83038#msg83038 date=1072971665]
Are you talking about this kind of switch? If so, available from the dealer for about $12.

http://home.comcast.net/~bushrat/Switch.jpg

[/quote]

that switch(and most other aftermarket) will only fit in the blank to the right of the wheel, not the ones the middle of dash.

I have actually found two sources for the things new. The one place I am afraid to give them a credit card # and I don't speak their langauge and I also can't get their website to translate properly. The other one wants three times the price. (ouch). I did get some info that they would come out of Toyota Japan. I just need some contact info for a place over there.

Any one with some help on that would be great. The Australian market did not get them but the European market did.

Sniper

Manifold Thingie

Just went down and looked at my old manifold....sorry no gots it....got everything else though. What is that anyway ?

Manifold Thingie

It's a stop. It prevents the counterweight on the end of the heatriser from coming up and jamming against the manifold housing, thereby becoming stuck. Dunno how important it is, but I do know that I don't want the heatriser jamming closed!

Thanks a load for looking for me, though, Todd!

Need 4 inch lift kit FJ40

I need a used four inch lift kit for my FJ40. I prefer BDS or Skyjacker but will consider others. I am in Boise, ID and Spokane, WA. I had a lift kit deal secured but I lost contact with a guy in Spokane (Billy Carpenter, SSGT, Fairchild Air Force base you out there??)

I figured there must be others planning a spring over and unloading a 4 inch lift kit.

Thanks

80 series diecast model WTB

I'm looking for an 80 TLC scale model. I'm interested in either diecast or plastic kit, any scale but bigger is better.

Need a steel tub for a '77 FJ40

I am looking for a steel tub for a '77 FJ40. I am in Omaha, NE
Thanks all :D

Wanted 1977 FJ40 rear wiring harness

My FJ40 was made in May of 1977 if that matters. Thanks

mini-truck knuckles

I need the knuckles for a disk brake conversion.

There's a very nice maisto die cast 92 VX limited turbo diesel that has been around for a while. i want to say it is still in production. It's not a kit. There's also a plastic kit that comes in a white VX limited td and a "sport" model with a lift, bullbar, roof rack and such. i don't remember who makes it, but i have run across it a couple of times in hobby stores.

Ebay always has a few of the diacast 80's, they are very nice, come in a few colors and are BIG.

The local drug store(Rite-Aid)just had some diacast 80's with trailers for $9, same as the lifted ones you see. Also the local bakery has diacast 80's for putting on cakes......I bought a few of em. A good deal of 80's diacast out there as well as plastic models

here are a few of the different ones
42224672.jpg

all but the model are diacast

is this what your looking for? shows up in my 65-7 parts book.
42226674.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom