Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Firewall Plus...

Has anyone ditched there tub for a aluminum or fiberglass and ended up with a useable firewall and dash. i just found some bad damage under lots of bondo. please email!

Steve

Firewall Plus...

before anyone asks, no I don't want to go with fglass or alum.!

Firewall Plus...

I have one from a 73 located in Marysville, Pa. Let me know if your interested.

Later

JT

Need a stock 3F for a 62 In Montana.

Hey guys,

A friend in Montana needs a stock 3F/ or block for his 62. If you are in Montana or close by please respond, name, phone number, info on the engine and asking price...thanks.

Firewall Plus...

that should fit nicely on my 76 right? Is it in good shape? maybe post or send a pic and could you send by ccx.

Re:OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

My wrenches don't look like yours... I have two 10x12 wrenches and two 14x17's, but they are a different style- I don't know what the difference is. I'll shoot you an email with a pic.
Zipp.

OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

Here's what I have:

Firewall Plus...

It is in good shape, there aren't any rust holes in it that I can remember. I have it parked up in my neighbors junkyard. I wouldn't know where to begin on how to ship the thing since its so big and kinda weighs a lot. I will scrounge around for some of the pictures, hopefully I'll find something that shows it. I was planning on using it on my buggy project so, make me an offer.

Thanks

JT

OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

Looks they match Cruiserguy's top wrench.

OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

Dang, I tossed out the ones from the 40 I had. Remember seeing them say toyota on them, but never thought about it. :doh: :-\

Pimp, nothing you have surprises me any more. :flipoff2: :D :D :D

Re:OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

Yep, they match my top wrench!! I'm definitely interested.

OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

[quote author=Junk link=board=6;threadid=7444;start=msg78164#msg78164 date=1071891145]
Dang, I tossed out the ones from the 40 I had. [/quote]

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

:doh:[quote author=Junk link=board=6;threadid=7444;start=msg78164#msg78164 date=1071891145]
Dang, I tossed out the ones from the 40 I had. Remember seeing them say toyota on them, but never thought about it. :doh: :-\

Pimp, nothing you have surprises me any more. :flipoff2: :D :D :D
[/quote]

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Steel tub for '77 FJ40 needed

I am looking for a steel tub for a '77 FJ40, (from the cowl bacK) it does not need to be perfect-also I have an Aqualu tub that is for sale or trade for decent steel tub.
Send me your e-mail address if you would like to see pics of Auqalu tub (pics are on shutterfly.com)

Need a stock 3F for a 62 In Montana.

How soon? I will able to bring one up in Jan/Feb as I will be bringing another motor up that way. I have a rebuildable 3F or can get you a runner. I'll check the price on the runner.

Need Coil Spacer

You can use Mister Gasket spacers part# 1285 for 1" lift

screws

I have cobalt drill bits that are very good at taking out anything. Avail from sears or anywhere else that sells good bits. I have welded a nut onthe top and spun them off before with a breaker bar as well.

Wanted: B&M Mega shifter

I am looking for a cheap B&M mega shifter. These things suck on 4x4's because they are a ratchet type shifter. Thats why I'm hoping someone has one they want to get rid of cheap :D

All I really need is the actual shift mechanisim. I am running this shifter on my FJ62 and I want a back up unit to do some experimenting with...I want to see if I can tweak the ratchet junk out of it so it will work better for wheeling. I'm using this shifter because it is one of the few cable shifters that work with a 4L60E.

I am in the Portland, Oregon area.

Thanks

screws

I second the impact driver. Never seen one 'til recently when we needed to take some screws out of the lock on the full float rear. That thing ruled the screws that I couldn't budge with a screw driver. But as for the stripped ones, good freakin' luck. One of the screws on the lock was jacked up when I got it and the impact driver didn't do anything. We had to weld a bolt on to the head of the screw and then wrench it off. It sucked. Good luck.

-Ferg-

P.S. I think you might get more responses if you posted in the tech section instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom