Wanted FJ60 Manual (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking

good news i got my bros done in time thanks for everyones help again.

Im looking or a few things.
#1 : looking for anytype of adapter for and sm420 conversion for a 1968 with an f motor and 3 speed case looking to keep both in it so just need the adapter for the xfer case and any info on how to put the beast into the engine.
#2 : anyone with the clutch or info on what type of clutch to stick in front of the thing.
#3 : also looking for anyinfo on the disc brake conversion for the land cruiser i.e. what is a helux where do i find one. What parts and donor vehicles do i need to aquire. Basically anything i need to know.
#4 : last but not least looking for anyone with a trail or any info on a 1968 bronco half cab. Not the whole cab they have ones that make it look like a mini pickup thanks for any info

Merc

Last edited:
Yes it is a three bolt but the boot frame is much larger. The center line to centerline is 4 3/4". Shown is a early boot on the opening.

Last edited:
beno said:
How about just the shipping?

-o-

ps: pm me your email address and I will send you off pics. tonight (late).

Best.
-onur

very cool, PM on its way

Landcruiser tailgate emblem help

The tailgate handle emblem on my 96 LX has been damaged by vandals
I would like to replace with either Lexus LX450 stick on emblem or a Toyota Landcruiser emblem. Does anyone know where I could find such a part other than the dealers?? would also like to get the little chrome Toyota oval that sits on the gate as well. Thanks for your help guys!! - Tim

1970 FJ40 spare tire carrier, rear door hardware

I'm looking for a spare tire carrier, complete including latch and hinges. I also need the hinges and fixed (right side, I believe) part of the latch for the rear half doors. Both are for a 1970 FJ40 body. Email or pm me if you've got something, including price please.

Thanks.

Marc Strand
mcstrand@charter.net

It's not the Swedes, it's the Norskies you have to be afraid of -- especially "da vimmen".

Gas Door Lock Bracket

I have the locking gas filler door but I need the
little bracket that the lock engages to.Its a 1973 FJ40.
Thanks,Ken

Sor....

Have you located this yet?

I've got the half door hardware. 2 hinges needed? and the other piece

I've got a set of axle shafts and hubs here in MT, if your still looking

OK, SO now I have Norskies, Swedes, Danes, snakes, cheese, deep water and caves on my list of things to fear.

Looking for Fj60 smog stuff

I am needing the two piping/hoses that come out of the smog pump for my FJ60.

Thanks.

Jason

WTB left front fender fj60

need a left front fender in colorado
let me know what you have and how much!!!! :cheers:
jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom