Wanted FJ60 Manual (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set you can have for $50 plus shipping. I'm in CA and they are heavy SOB's.

gnx7@hotmail.com

Mark

Doc, how about a Superwinch X9? I got one and will include some new masterpull synthetic cable (still in bag). $675 including shipping.

pair of 55 springs

need some rear springs off a 55 for the rear of my 40.
Prefer near Sac to save shipping costs, but post up either way.
thanks,
Dave.

Last edited:
i'm in iowa. how much do you want for them? can you figure out shipping? if you dont want to, just tell me how much they weigh and i'll figure it out.

Where in Iowa?

milesstarkey said:
i'm in iowa. how much do you want for them? can you figure out shipping? if you dont want to, just tell me how much they weigh and i'll figure it out.
check with matt tarnow...he's in davenport (bettendorf actually)....great guy...midammatt@revealed.net or pm me for phone numbers (i have work and home)

tell him ige says hey!!!

1fz-fe motor

need a 1fz-fe motor for a 1993 fzj 80 cruiser

Needed: Drivers side turn signal lens for FJ60

Need:
Drivers side turn signal lens
smittybilt bumper cap for nerf bar bumper

I posted this awhile ago and someone responded with their store i believe for the turn signal lens. I didn't have any money then but I'm working now so I can replace what I broke. I'm still on a pretty tight budget so if anyone knows of where I can get the stuff it would be very helpful.

Jason

exhaust manifold from F motor wanted

Mine is cracked and shattered, looks impossible to repair. I'm from central WI. I don't want anything that has been welded or repaired. let me know

seats

i need front seats for a 75 or some that would fit. Stock only please. thanks

Needed: FJ60 seat belt retractor

I need a driver's side seat belt retractor for my 87' FJ60. I would prefer a gray one, but if the price is right, would take anything. Thanks, Hodag

fj-80 master cylinder and booster ASAP

I need to get a fj-80 brake master cyl and possibly the booster too as soon as I can. Would prefer non-ABS. Let me know what you got and what its worth to ya. located in Portland, OR. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom