Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might have one from a 68. let me see when I get home this weekend.

Warren.

That would be awesome, Like I said it seems I can get the switch if needed, but would still need the knob. Th whole thing would be best though.

I was just about to order the one from Cruiserparts today, I will hold off to see what you find. Thanks, Michael

Looking for 3.70 Third Member

I am looking for a 3.70 (3.73) third member (prefer from front axle) in relatively good condition. I also have a 4:11 third member (1971) that came from my front axle for trade/sale.

I have two, both came from my 60 with 120K on them. PM me for info.

Have a set of Complete 1975 Axles for sale in columbus, Could help deliver. Its in the for sale section. I think those have the gearing your looking for. If not I am a dumb ass.

groucho said:
I have them in storage, but i believe i have two that will work for you. I might not be able to get to them 'till next week, so if you can bear with me, I'll check as soon as I can...

Groucho.

Sounds great, let me know!

Looking for Third Seat sealbelts..dog liked flavor !

Looking for a set of thirdseat seatbelts for a 1997 LX450. My Great Dane apparently liked the flavor and chewed both sides. My interior color is Oak. I've been looking on-and-off for about 2 years with no luck. Any ideas out there ?

Thanks,
JAPFPE
Fayetteville, NY

Just PM'd you.

FZJ 80 Entire front axle including diff w/factory electronic lockers

My front axle is shot and I need to replace everything between the tires.
I need the entire axle assembly with differential included. Needs factory electronic lockers.

1996 FZJ 80

Can anybody help?

matt_dangelo@yahoo.com

SBC headers

Looking for a set of Rams Horn headers for my 350SBC, would be stellar if they were drilled for air injection, bu not necessary. Hopefully someone has some, or a source for them, can't gind any in the local salvage yard.

75 FJ40 Tailgate Insert

I'm looking for the tailgate insert that I need if i want to put a softop on my 2/75 FJ40 with the amby doors - the kind that bolts into the stock holes for the rear doors.

I'm in northern VA.

-Felix
:cheers:

Last edited:
68 would have the pull switch, not the rotating one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom