Wanted FJ60 Manual (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:Need stock 60 series rear shackles

got'em....I'll try to give you a ring and snap a couple of pics - if you want. I pulled them when I swapped suspension (SUA) - they're in perfect condition.

Can you PayPal?

Cardinal 87 FJ60

Re:Wanted Roll Bar

hey dude i have o0ne guess i could take it apart and ship it i live in pa. call me names john 610 298 8273

Re:doors needed

hey dude i have a pair of early 70s doors in good shape make offer only problem i live in pa. guess they could be shipped interested? john 610 298 8273

Wanted- Rear Half Doors-Pa

I need a set of half doors for my 74 Fj40. Thanks

Re:13BT EXHAUST MANIFOLD

Mine trucks are not available as they were to be sold off but no takers.[can't licence them for the road in Canada unless you are clever or crooked or both.]
Anyway the mine is now using them above ground after they re-assembled them.
[Dennison potash mines in Sussex N.B. I was told {can't confirm}

i emailed the guy out in B.C. today and am waiting a reply.
Will also try the OZ guy .Thanks for the info.

Can always fall back on modding the 3B manifold I was given when I bought the turbo. A little easier job when it's already off the truck.
:-\

High output alternator

I have an rebuilt stock size alternator on my fj40 which now has 4 xtra lights, high power stereo system and a winch. a cheap battery and stock alternator cant keep up with it. my alternator is like i said rebuilt and perfect but not for what i have. how can i get for my old one and if anyone has a used highoutput that would be great. 370 for a mean green is a little steep. thanks

Re:Wanted- Rear Half Doors-Pa

I`ve got a set here in North Jersey.One is excellent one needs a little help.E-mail me if your interested,and I`ll send you some pics. 8)

Re:Need stock 60 series rear shackles

Sure. Give me a call.

4 speed transfer case guts needed

My transfer case shell is A-OK the guts are toast. Looks like the oil overfilled the tranny to the detriment of the transfer case. Bearings are coming out like little steel pellets w/o carriers and the gears have enormous wobble on the shafts. Anyone have a cracked case that has decent guts??
This is for the '76 FJ55.

Re:Wanted-FJ40 Hardtop Sides-Pa

I got a set of sides. This post can be removed. Thanks

Re:High output alternator

A regular Chevy alternator can be easily fit into your cruiser. I got one from a local electrical shop where they rewind them there and it was $100 CDN so that is about $65 USD and it is a 97 amp,up from the stock 30, and will power whatever you have and most likely whatever you will ever get. It took about 45 minutes to change over and if you are interested I can tell you how I did it and what you are gonna need to do it just mail me.Later

Eternal

Re:2f engine wanted

I have a 76 2f and a 78. Both are in running condition and are just swapped out. I am in western canada.

Eternal

Need ealry model non-us dist.

I'm running a weber on an 82 fj40 with the stock dist. i've been told a ealry model 66-67 non usa dist will help out alot with power. if anyone has a dist that will help over the stock one please tell me. thanks

Need heater defrost hoses ('71 FJ40)

I need the right and left heater defrost hoses for a 1971 fj40. Please email to alegar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom