Wanted FJ60 Manual (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

haha,

nah, i'm still at school. it'll be next week before i head back.

i'd say go for the ones in tx if they're in good shape. the ones i'm thinkin of are at best 'fair'
(they would 'fit' with my primer grey cruiser, but not in others, ha ha)

malphrus

Sent you a pm.

i know of a guy that has a frame and title for sale...no body on it though...

malphrus

dave, where are you at in sc?

malphrus

I'm actualy incalifornia, but I have 2 cruisers at my mothers house just south of Columbia.

Dave

P.S. I need a couple roller wheels for the one. CHEAP!! :)

Need EGR Modulator for 2/79 FJ40

Anyone desmog and have one laying around? I've got a few parts/items laying around the garage for trade. Let me know please. First year for FJ40 emissions...seems to be a special year group, others (i.e., from any year FJ60, etc.) will not fit. Different dimensions and more ports.

Cheers, and keep on Cruising!

Dave

ncduckman said:
Hi there,
I am swapping an early model third member into a late model rear end and need some fine spline side gears to make it happen. I do have a set in another third member, but the pinion bearing failed and I am not so sure about the condition of the gears. Plus, if I can pay a little bit to avoid having to disassemble the third, it would be make me happy. I am in Durham, NC and can be reached at:

rlangager AT nc DOT rr DOT com

Just replace the AT with "@" and the DOTs with "."

Thanks,

Robert A. Langager

I think I have a set. Hit me offline at wngrog@aol.com

If wngrog can't help, I've got a set from an 83 FJ60 sitting next the parts cleaner. I'll prolly never use'em. They're yours if you still need them...PM me

Cheers,

Dave

wngrog,

I may take you up on that. I am having a new exhaust system bent for my cruiser on Monday and should have it registrared and inspected next week. In Sherman and the LSLC meetings sound like something to do. Most likely see ya'll in January though with the holidays comming.

Merry Christmas

Davee said:
I'm actualy incalifornia, but I have 2 cruisers at my mothers house just south of Columbia.

Dave

P.S. I need a couple roller wheels for the one. CHEAP!! :)

ahhh, now i remember...

i might have some stuff for you over christmas break. i'll let you know if it pans out...

malphrus

I'm actualy going to be home over christmas(workign on the cruisers of course!), so I'll be avaliable for picking stuff up, or copiloting or somethign :)

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom