Wanted FJ60 Manual (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'70 - 1/'75 T Case Front Output Snout

My son needs the entire front output assembly to fit a '70 - 1/75 three speed T case. He needs the housing, shift fork, output shaft, slide collar, bearing, seal - the whole banana! If you've cracked and trashed your T case you may be an eligible donor. It seems he got a little more flex than he wanted and shoved the front drive shaft into the transfer case a little too hard. Any help would be appreciated. He needs to get his Cruiser repaired so he can go wheeling with the family again.

My fj40 came w/o sun visors

Does anyone have an extra set collecting dust :D

squint, squint, squint
manny 72fj40

how good of shape do they need to be in?

a junkyard back near my house has a couple sets that aren't much to look at, but they are sunvisors....

let me know, and i could get them to you as soon as i'm done with finals...not sure what the guy would want for em though...

malphrus

If you think the price is right...pick up a pair for me, I'll buy you some lunch :D

good luck on your finals,
manny 72fj40

U-bolt plates

I need 2 stock U-bolt plates for my FJ40. This is the plate that bolts under (or over) the spring to attach it to the axle.

R.K.

front or rear? some years, rear had the shock connected to it, I think

I've got hardtop sides but they don't have the pop outs you say you want.
I am not sure how to ship them though, I think they would take a pretty big box but can ship them.

i've got two of the ones that are flat plat with the ends bent over, but can't get rid of the ones that are cupped...might need to put those on the 60 since i busted the slider plates

Front and rear ring and pinion set

Looking for 4.88 front and rear gear sets for my 75 fj40.

Last edited:
Stock FJ80 or FZJ80 rear coils

I'm looking for 2 stock FJ80 or FZJ80 rear coils to lift my 2nd gen 4runner. Preferably in the Ca bay area so I don't have to pay shipping, but if I have to I'll pay shipping.

Last edited:
i see sor has them for $60, believe its just for one, if its an oem part theyre selling might check with c-dan for a good price.

or just have razor make you a landcruiser emblem to use as a shade

Attn: Those with lockers! Need fine spline side gears.

Hi there,
I am swapping an early model third member into a late model rear end and need some fine spline side gears to make it happen. I do have a set in another third member, but the pinion bearing failed and I am not so sure about the condition of the gears. Plus, if I can pay a little bit to avoid having to disassemble the third, it would be make me happy. I am in Durham, NC and can be reached at:

rlangager AT nc DOT rr DOT com

Just replace the AT with "@" and the DOTs with "."

Thanks,

Robert A. Langager

The plates I need are the flat ones with the ends turned up. I need them for my SOA project.

R.K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom